Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren-enathate

tren acetate dose ~ 85% of tren enanthate dose

75ed tren ace = 75 x7 = 525 mg ew tren ace

tren enan = tren ace / .85 = 525/.85 ~ 600ew tren enan

600 ew tren enan will basically equal the tren delivered by daily homebrew. So, less than 600 is illogical and likely to be disappointing to you. I would say start at 600ew. Because most tren enan is 125 or 250mg/ml, I would go with 750ew tren enan if you found your tren homebrew a comfortable cycle.

I have this information and more in an old post on tren esters if you need the link. Tren enan is a godly cutter, I like it much better than homebrew/tren ace for some reason.

Used tren enanthate last cycle. It was Golden Triangles and I absolutely loved it. Night sweats were horrable however, but some of the finest tren I ever used. No real pain from it either which was unexpected. I really thought it would hurt. I still injected it twice a week, and would use at least 600mg/week.

What about someone who has never used tren, but has one cycle under his belt? ;)

You can still use tren enanthate, you may just want to calculate it to where you will only be using say 50mg/day. Say 300-350mg/week. It is just so nice to be able to shoot once a week vs. ED or EOD. The only thing I like to shoot ED is HGH, and then you can use insulin needles Vs. an I.M. needle.

Top Bottom