Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Testomonials on Russian Dbol?

curling

I might be able to get 5 weeks for worth of some Russian Dbol that are pink. Are they good? And are they better than Reforbit B? And what is a good price for them?

Also would a trading a 20cc bottle of winny for them be a good deal?

curling said:
I might be able to get 5 weeks for worth of some Russian Dbol that are pink. Are they good? And are they better than Reforbit B? And what is a good price for them?

Also would a trading a 20cc bottle of winny for them be a good deal?

Pink Russians? To my knowledge there's no such thing. Legit Russians are small beveled edged pills with no score. They work very well. Much better than Ref in my opinion. Going price is around .25/pill foreign. Also what do you consider to be 5 weeks worth. That's a very vague number...

Daeo is right. Those pinks must be dbol from Thailand. My frien have done Sust/retaboli/russian dbol cycle and the results were unbeliavabe! Now he is on Omna/Deca/dbol cycle and he is having good results. One bad thing is that there is lot of fakes around, so be careful.

Thanks for the answers so far.

Daeo and joeljuice,

I find out some more info. They are 5mg a piece and they are octogon(did I spell that right) shape. He has 200pills (I was figuring 30mg a day to get to that 4 or 5 weeks.)

Are the tailand ones any good and are they octogon shape?

curling said:
Thanks for the answers so far.

Daeo and joeljuice,

I find out some more info. They are 5mg a piece and they are octogon(did I spell that right) shape. He has 200pills (I was figuring 30mg a day to get to that 4 or 5 weeks.)

Are the tailand ones any good and are they octogon shape?

I have not used the Thais or russian but I have heard great things about both if they are legit. You may find some pics at www.elitefitness.com/members/e2/

M18

Mustang18,

Man, that is a great cite thanks for that. I will compare em once I get my hands on them to that page.

You know what is odd. I have bought a box that looked identical to the Ganabol(yellow box on that picture under the different dbols) except on the bottle itself it said Dianabol. What's up with that?

Do they look like this. These are Thai D-Bol from British Dispensary. Came from Thai.

Last edited:
Top Bottom