Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SUST & DECA TTOKYO RESULTS - 40 solid lbs

IRON GAME - It was only my second cycle but about 10
of my close friends have also done anywhere from two to five cycles and I've seen that TTOKYO gives great results. I know there are good products out there by other manufacturers, I'm just putting my two cents in that if I had the choice I'd go TTOKYO over most other brands (and it's cheap too).

PROTOTYPE - I trained 4 on 1 off and just ate all day long. I tried to consume 175-225g of protein a day. Here's a typical day (I tried to follow this everyday but on days where I didn't work out I ate a little less):

8:30 - oatmeal, cereal or eggs, toast, and a protein shake.

11:00 - A tuna sandwitch & one or two pieces of bread w/ peanut butter.

12:30 - Work out.

2:00 (Right after workout) - Protein shake & 25-50 g of simple sugars like a gatorade or a glass of juice (I've heard this kicks your insulin levels up & it is needed after a workout).

2:30 - Pasta & 0.5-0.75 lb. filet or other kind of steak

5:30 - Eat out for dinner (no fast food).

8:00 - Another sandwitch (tuna, roast beef, etc).

11:00 - Protein shake.

...Hopefully this helps somebody else sometime since it helped me...

Just curious no flame.

I did the same cycle as my freind 500mg SUS and 600mg Deca 8 weeks but I used Arimidex and he didn't.

He gained 35 pounds I gained 17. We had almost identicle stats pre cycle.

12 weeks after cycle I've only lost 2-3 pounds depending on if I eat before I weigh myself. He lost 20 pounds. Putting us about dead even with gaines after 12 weeks. How much of that is water? You know yourself you didn't gain 39 pounds of muscle....

there are european drug manufacturers like ORGANON and SCHERING and you say that "TTOKYO is the best manufacturer of quality AS supplements to date"????????? :confused:

come on bro,just GET SERIOUS!:rolleyes:

NORMA-MAN said:
there are european drug manufacturers like ORGANON and SCHERING and you say that "TTOKYO is the best manufacturer of quality AS supplements to date"????????? :confused:

That was my point exactly, Ttokkyo has a very innovative product line and are catered to the bodybuilder and while they are always going to be top notch products they are never going to have the quality of Schering.

How much weight did you gain weekly?? I am on about the same cycle right now 600sust 300deca 50ed Winny. Did all the weight come on around week 5-8 or did you gradually gain??

Gyno-milker said:
Just curious no flame.

I did the same cycle as my freind 500mg SUS and 600mg Deca 8 weeks but I used Arimidex and he didn't.

He gained 35 pounds I gained 17. We had almost identicle stats pre cycle.

12 weeks after cycle I've only lost 2-3 pounds depending on if I eat before I weigh myself. He lost 20 pounds. Putting us about dead even with gaines after 12 weeks. How much of that is water? You know yourself you didn't gain 39 pounds of muscle....

very good point

Top Bottom