Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No gyno at all with Deca ,Dbol and Test

Deterass

This is my second cycle and although i have Nolva on hand i have never taken it.I have no symptoms of gyno at all.Is this normal?
My gear is legit and my gains have been great.

yes, some arent as suseptible as others. How far in are you? Dosages? I went rhough 2 moderate cycles with no anti-e's until I first experienced gyno symptoms....

MR Pink said:
it's normal...you are among the lucky ones who aren't prone to gyno. In what week are you?

I'm in my fifth week for this cycle

dbol 50mg a day 1-5
Deca 300mg a week 1-8
test depot 500mg a week 1-8
clomid
HCG

I read somewhere that an old timer in Arnies group was using 2.5 grams of deca..... No gyno... That must mean your either suseptible or not.

You must be a lucky one. :)

Ive got a tad of gyno from puberty.

I wasnt trying to be a dick dude, it just surprised me that you almost sound disappointed or confused that you didnt get gyno, I was just curious to if you thought everyone got gyno from a cycle like that, no big deal dude.

Themachine01 said:
I wasnt trying to be a dick dude, it just surprised me that you almost sound disappointed or confused that you didnt get gyno, I was just curious to if you thought everyone got gyno from a cycle like that, no big deal dude.

I am just suprised because i've read alot about people getting it even on anti-e's some still get a little.I don't want to wake up one morning with two big lumps because i'm not taking the Nolva.I took Nolva for the first few weeks during my first cycle and it cramped me up so i stopped and was going to start taking it if i had any sign's of gyno but they never came.

Nolva will not help with any gyno caused by the deca. Like everyone else stated above, some get it, some dont, its all in your genetics. I know someone who got it from 2 weeks of 30mg of dbol. I dont have gyno now but had a little when I was younger and going through puberty. Is this a better answer for you? :)

Top Bottom