Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which is a better mass builder Deca or Fina??

This is tough. I get faster gains on Fina but I wouldn't stay on it more than 6 weeks. Deca is slower gains but I could go 10-12 weeks. It's the tortoise vs the hare.

Dial_tone said:
This is tough. I get faster gains on Fina but I wouldn't stay on it more than 6 weeks. Deca is slower gains but I could go 10-12 weeks. It's the tortoise vs the hare.

I agree. I use Deca in longer bulk cycles, and limit my Tren use to shorter cutting cycles. They are both excellent though.

knowing that fina compeats for the same receptor cites as test wouldnt decca be a better choice.....can anyone confirm or deny this..?????

BIC

i cant believe nobody here addressed a serious issue regarding the two substances...

deca is manufactured by several human grade pharmaceutical companies.
tren isnt!

so with tren, you're basiclaly forced to go underground.
with deca, more choices.

also, keep in mind that fina has WAY more sides than deca.

listen, deca has been around and has proven to be a very effective choice for bulking and/or cutting. stick with it trooper!

satchboogie said:
i cant believe nobody here addressed a serious issue regarding the two substances...

deca is manufactured by several human grade pharmaceutical companies.
tren isnt!

so with tren, you're basiclaly forced to go underground.
with deca, more choices.

also, keep in mind that fina has WAY more sides than deca.

listen, deca has been around and has proven to be a very effective choice for bulking and/or cutting. stick with it trooper!
Thats why making it yourself isn't that bad of an idea. If you can handle the sides tren all the way in my book. Deca is Tren's little brother that is slightly less annoying. We are talking results here and the stuff is amazing for that.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Sorry I do have the chuckle at the NPP phenominon going on now. Its a good compound though, and I'll just keep the joke to myself and those who really understand this phenominon, so it isn't ruined for everyone, since this is a positive trend in my opinion.

I dont know if you are chuckling at me about this .. or what? What is the big joke? Every one knows that they are the same thing. The reason that I would choose it over regular deca is because you can run it for a short period of time. Whats the point of running nandrolone decanoate for 5 weeks? There IS a point of running NPP for that long, you will actually see your gains in that time frame.

personally I would go with deca, the water retention in the joints makes my training a whole lot easier, less frequent injections, you can combat hairloss with deca but not with fina(its not via dht), etc, but to each his own...

Top Bottom