Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Clenbuterol lower the thyroid?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
I heard it does. If so, wouldn't it be stupid to take the stuff. I mean, your going to get ripped...but then your going to get fat after your done taking it.

Carth said:
I heard it does. If so, wouldn't it be stupid to take the stuff. I mean, your going to get ripped...but then your going to get fat after your done taking it.

Not if you cycle it properly. Short 2 weeks on/2 weeks off cycles work fine with clen.

Ok, but what if I did it like this. 2 days on, 1 day off and then 2 days on and then 2 days off? What if I did that for say 4-5 weeks? Would that be ok for the clen to work?

Clen depletes Taurine which is required for proper thyroid function. Supplement with Taurine and you should be fine.

Look up BigAndy's Clen FAQ - good stuff. He has the doses of Taurine listed.

Be Safe, Have Fun...

Carth said:

It shouldn't as long as you're supplementing properly and hydrating. Add potassium ED and taurine and you will be fine.

Top Bottom