Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking about doing cycle of 400mgs/wk of test, deca, eq and primo (100 mgs each)

A

anabolicmd

So basically 400 mgs/week, and maybe stack it with 20 mgs a day of var, dbol, anadrol and winny, 5 mgs each per day. Low to moderate dose, sure to hit on every imaginable receptor, plus with so little of each compound sides are sure to be minimal. Thinking of running it 8-12 weeks. Comments welcome, input appreciated.

I personally think you cycle philosophy sucks. Why the need for so much shit? Are you bulking or cutting? First off you should know its not wise to combine 2 1aa roids together in a cycle at the same time, otherwise you might be shitting out your liver. Also there is no point running dbol and anadrol together as they pretty much do the same thing, pick one or the other. If it was me I'd stick to d-bol as the sides are much easier to control. 100mg of the injectables each also is a shitty idea, not enough mg/roid to give you any decent gains. Why not just run a simple 10 weeker of test@500mg/week and eq@400mg/week sprinkled with some d-bol 30mg/day weeks 1-4? I'd steer clear from the deca (to hard to recover) and chances are your primo will be bunk anyways.

I don't like it. It's a smog-esh-borg of compounds and I don't think you doses are high enough of anything to see any serious results. drol and dbol... why both? deca and EQ 100mg is useless... winny 5mg a day... not enough

What are you goals of the cycle and why are you thinking this approach?? If I could choose I would run the EQ, test throughout and winny tabs but bump the does up. The primo is a great addition if you can afford it and it's legit.

I see what you're trying to do, but I don't think it will work. KISS method is preferable with anabolics (Keep It Short and Simple). I agree with the guys' opinions.

Its 400 mgs per week of long ester injectables, and 20 mgs per day of fast acting orals. Thats an average to moderate dose, but the advantage is that it hits a greater variety of receptors. I am not saying this is the greatest cycle, but Im curious if anyone has ever tried something like this.

Top Bottom