Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Test with deca to help sex drive?

tempest2003

hey boys, im planning on running deca at 300mg a week, eq at 500mg a week and some kind of test, i was think eth but im not sure, ive heard from a few people sustanon might be a better choice with deca, i dont want to get deca dick or reduce my sex drive. any help would be appreciated thanks! this is my second cycle btw. my first cycle was a 10 week 500mg test eth 500mg eq a week cycle, all gear was proline last time. also should i run any orals with it? thanks again!

any test will work fine. the only difference is youll have to adjust the injection frequency according to its halflife. in otherwords, just get some enanthate or cypionate and shoot it twice a week...

kwik95gt3 said:
any test will work fine. the only difference is youll have to adjust the injection frequency according to its halflife. in otherwords, just get some enanthate or cypionate and shoot it twice a week...

Agree,either of those compounds are very close,150mg mon,and 150mg thurs should get you going!!!

RADAR

Top Bottom