Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol, Dbol, Dbol....

slobberknocker said:
Dbol was my favorite oral for a while. Now I'm at the point where I'd need around 100 mgs/day to get the same effects I used to, and it's just not cost effective for me anymore.

I never really bloated on dbol too bad. That's individual though.

If you were to stay off for a while, lets say 1 year from dbol. then started back would you be able to take it again would your tolerance be back down.

If I came off all drugs for a year, I'd lose some lbm. So yes lower dbol doses would then be pretty good for me again.

terminator, I've never heard of that before. Is it like test flu, b/c I thought it only happened to some people (not me)?

willlaz said:
terminator, I've never heard of that before. Is it like test flu, b/c I thought it only happened to some people (not me)?

I'm not sure he is refereing to a "dbol flu' -- maybe the lethargy that tends to acompany dbol?

Actually you can do whatever you want with dbol one of thoes drugs that you can cut with or bulk because as soon as you drop it all the water comes off of you within a week. I am on it now, I like it 10x better than a50. Plus for me I get very simmilar results from dbol with the same dose time after time again. I like 40mg....

Good luck
E

thanks for clearing that up, I just had never heard of it so I thought maybe there was a dbol flu. It seems like a lot of people who can't gain well with other juice usually see good results with dbols.

Well mg per mg it is about as strong as it gets. Prob is you have to pop them all the time. But yes everyone I have talked to has gained off of dbol, without a doubt!!

Top Bottom