Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old Debate - Dbol vs. Anadrol

I don't like drol at all. Way too much water retention.

PERSONALLY I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM... I DONT KNOW WEATHER TO USE RATS OR GIRBLES...

MY CURRENT CYCLE CONSISTS OF
Cock Enthenate 250mg/cum shot
Anusdrol 1 packing per day
Equipenis 1 per day for each orafis
post work out protein shake with whey cum

HERE IS MY KILLER WORK OUT ROUTINE...MY ASS IS ALWAYS SORE AFTER THIS WORK OUT.

MONDAY - INCLINE RAT PACKINGS (50 reps or until the rat dies in there)

TUESDAY - SQUATTING...ON A 12 INCH COCK (I go until anus failiure)

WEDNESDAY - GETTING MY SHIT PUSHED IN (high reps is key, I usually have 5 work out partners this day)

THURSDAY - OFF DAY (give the anus time 2 heal)

FRIDAY - SEATED GIRBLE PACKINGS (6 - 8 reps, followed by rat packing super sets)

SATURDAY - DEAD LIFTING COCKS (50 reps or until drenched in cum)

SUNDAY - PROCTOLOGIST DAY (Incase any rats or girbles die in my anus)

THIS CYCLE/WORKOUT ROUTINE IS NOT FOR BEGINERS.

ONLY EXPERIENCED BROS SHOULD FOLLOW THIS ROUTINE.

mg per mg, dbol is stronger than anadrol. 50mg of dbol will give a lot more result than 50mg of anadrol. In order to be effective, you need to take 2-3 tabs of a-bombs to get something. Go figure why it comes in 50mg tabs...

RADAR said:

Are they tiny pink tabs ?if so those are IP i had some took 100mg per day and got nothing off of them!!!

RADAR

No they're big pink tabs with a score on one side and they say "50" on the other side. And the edges are shaved into six sides, sort of, if you know what I mean.

rsd01 said:
In my mind there is no comparison. Anadrol is the most powerful steroid out there.

Actually, Anadrol is one of the weakest. It's just the highest dosed.

Nelson Montana said:

Actually, Anadrol is one of the weakest. It's just the highest dosed.

Jeez, stop being so freaking pedantic. I think you know what I meant by the most powerful drug. Three anadrol a day will give you more mass and strength than a handful of d-bol a day.

rsd01 said:

Jeez, stop being so freaking pedantic. I think you know what I meant by the most powerful drug. Three anadrol a day will give you more mass and strength than a handful of d-bol a day.

But 30mg a day of dbols will kick ass more than 50mg of anadrol. BTW 150mg of 17aa is just dumb, at least for anyone who think a liver is important.

taking 50mg dbol per day and absolutely loving it!

wont take anapolans ever again!

Top Bottom