Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 mg dbol effects on HPTA?

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
Assuming natural test levels are normal. How much would 10 mg dbol spread throughout the day shut down HPTA? I know it's best to do first thing in the morning to piggyback natural test spike, but I'd like to do one(5mg) in the am and one pm.

According to most the theories I've heard, you should take both in the morning to limit HPTA suppression.

As to how much it shuts you down, I haven't seen any studies, but I do know one local doctor that says the three times he's had patients that did 10mg every morning and had blood tests, it reduced their natural production by a minimum of 40%. If I remember correctly, he said one guy's test production dropped by just over 60%.

Unless someone convinces me otherwise with a study, I'm not going to do a dbol bridge. It sounds nice in theory.

Thanx for the response, but it's not a bridge. Starting with normal test levels.

Check this out - How would this be for a cutter?

10mg Dbol AM ED
25-30mg Denkall or comparable Var ED
6-8 weeks Total.

With only 10mg you could get some benefits w/out the bloat and water retention of a higher does. Right?

Is this just a foolish idea to include some Dbol? Any other thoughts or comments?

I made some nice, permanent gains following this 8 week cycle:

1 * dbol and 2 * spanish generic var (9am)
1 * dbol (12pm)
1 * dbol (4:30pm)
2 * spanish generic var (5:30pm)

No bloat and no obvious ball shrinkage :)

Top Bottom