Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thai Dbol

Status
Not open for further replies.

gettingbig03

Whats up fellas, anyone know anything about the thai dbol? good or bad? $200 for 1000? how do they compare to say the ttokkyo? also, just back from tj, had a 2 hour wait to drive back across the border.

Im on it right now... taking 25mg a day along with 400mg of sust a week.. gained 11 pounds in 3.5 weeks with a lot of strength... if you can get 1000 for that price, id jump on that!

thai dbol

$200 was a price i got from a place in mex. its almost 1/2 the cost of all the others, so i was just checking to see what you guys thought about the quality. what would they go from a source here in the states?

Re: thai dbol

gettingbig03 said:
$200 was a price i got from a place in mex. its almost 1/2 the cost of all the others, so i was just checking to see what you guys thought about the quality. what would they go from a source here in the states?

As soon as we start talking prices this will be locked. So theoretically they can go from anywhere from $300-500 per 1000 domestically (on average). Annnddd locked....

This thread will most likely be locked down since we're not supposed to discuss prices.

LOCKED!!!!! OOPS!!! guess not i don't have my keys on me!!!!

RADAR

Do the crush test. Also there is a difference in the size of real thai Dianabol and the fakes. That price sounds to good to be true.

genarr4 said:
Also there is a difference in the size of real thai Dianabol and the fakes. That price sounds to good to be true.

In MX I consistently see them in the $200-250 per 1000 tabs range. Though you can get them this cheap ordering int'l as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom