Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shelf life of opened sustanon?

jalfano

how can i keep an opened amp of sustanon good. should i rap it in plastic rap? put it in a ziploc bag? or will it go bad no mater what i do?

Yeah its okay to keep in a pin for a week but not too much longer. If its in there for too long the sust starts to eat away at the rubber plunger in the needle. I hope I'm not scaring you becaue 1 week is perfectly fine.

jubei said:
Yeah its okay to keep in a pin for a week but not too much longer. If its in there for too long the sust starts to eat away at the rubber plunger in the needle. I hope I'm not scaring you becaue 1 week is perfectly fine.

I don't buy that....If that were the case then how would you explain that Organon Redijects stay good for that long?

The Terminator said:

I don't buy that....If that were the case then how would you explain that Organon Redijects stay good for that long?

good point terminator, but i wont be needing to store it more than a week anyways.

jalfano said:
thanks, the reason i asked is because i am doing 250mg a week and i want to take two shots a week.

i still don't see a reason for an opened amp? do you have sust500 amps or something?

~ThaGame~ said:

i still don't see a reason for an opened amp? do you have sust500 amps or something?

It looks like he will be splitting the 250 mg to twice a week. This should keep for a bit more stable blood concentrations...(though it will only offer a minimal benefit imo)

Top Bottom