Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

least faked dbol

big pumper

i was wondering what is the least faked dbol? russians, naps, or thai (dragon or dispensary).

i have found from looking at pics that its not too hard to tell if your pinks are fake or not (fakes are easy to spot). however, i see more pics of fakes than any other dbol.

as far as the russians, i know some are methyltest but would you guess i would have better chances of buying legit russians than pinks?

as for the naps, i hear they aren't faked that often, but when there are some fakes that you really cant tell.

thanks.

D-bol is far too cheap for anyone to consider counterfitting it. There's no upside it to.

It is faked. I've see pictures of fake Thai's, Ret has talked about fake Russians, but I've never hear anything about fake Naps. Probably because of the unique triangle they put on them.

genarr4 said:
It is faked. I've see pictures of fake Thai's, Ret has talked about fake Russians, but I've never hear anything about fake Naps. Probably because of the unique triangle they put on them.

I just read a thread on bolex (not sure how old it was), where some bro's said they had some fake naps (even came in foil). Pisses me off!!

so naps are probably my best bet if im just trying to make sure my gear is legit?

genarr4 said:

Are you serious? Why would someone bother? Thai's are dirt cheap. It makes no sense.

what are they chances of peaktop bioreaktors being faked? mine are in blisters. also, are the methyltest dbol just all methyl or any dbol in them?

You're best bet is to go with a good and legit source.
This way you're not dealing with someone unknown and no risks about receiving fake gear.
All three Naps, Russian and Thai are great choices when comes to Dbol.

Juice Authority said:

Are you serious? Why would someone bother? Thai's are dirt cheap. It makes no sense.

True! like I know what they really really cost...like in china, unbelievable!

Quad

Quadsweep said:

True! like I know what they really really cost...like in china, unbelievable!

Quad

That's what I was thinking. Even domestically they are cheap as hell so why bother faking it?

Even though they are dirt cheap Im amazed that theres is a bunch of fake Dbols around.
Not really a big profit when counterfeited.
Unlike GH and Primo etc....
But people still do :(

Top Bottom