Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peru-tech dbol.... any good??

d-bol

A friend of mine had some of those.

He said he was getting some results from them, (which still does not mean they are d-bol) ................ however he has done other d-bol before and did not feel even close to the same.

He stopped them after about 3 weeks because they were giving him nosebleeds and making him feel like shit all the time.

So I'm not saying if they are real or fake. Just giving you 1 person's experience with them.

ThePitbull

I;m not sure what else they would have been other than Dbol..........all other orals are more expensive.... weird...

Dbol is none to make people lethargic too.

Nonetheless, thanks for your reply.

I've used them twice now and they are currently my favourite dbol. Cheap but strong as hell, I'm actually using them as part of my pre contest cycle right now

Heard good things but never tried them. This is the first time I've heard a negative reply about perutech.

Re: d-bol

ThePitbull said:
A friend of mine had some of those.

He stopped them after about 3 weeks because they were giving him nosebleeds and making him feel like shit all the time.

ThePitbull

That's the sign of a good dbol

Be careful with perutech, the caps are overdosed.

Re: Re: d-bol

BigAndy69 said:

That's the sign of a good dbol

Be careful with perutech, the caps are overdosed.

I understand the nosebleed part, but shouldn't high quality dbol give you the dbol euphoria that we sometimes get? I suppose he could have felt like shit if he was retaining a lot of water and his blood pressure was skyrocketing though.

how overdosed are they? 12mg per tab?

PT Dbol...

MMMM...they are good. I said it many many times...I have used Dbol like many like to say " popping them like pez!"...and I would put my stamp of approval on the bottle. Brit disp. Thai's are just as good. Same wicked pump that we all look for from our Dbol...and all isn't as good as the next, so let's avoid those comments to come...
...curious though, never heard of them being overdosed, but that's what I like to hear!

Top Bottom