Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer In Austria

Again, I had no problem with this guy. What exactly happened to the people who got "scammed"? Did it never show up? Take forever? Was it fake?? What??
I had planned on ordering from this guy again. I would like to know some more detail about what happened to the people that got screwed. Thanks.

Please tell what happened! Fake gear? I ordered some norma deca and clomid from this guy (small order). It showed up quickly. Both clomid and deca look VERY real, but maybe I am wrong... (haven't started cycle yet!) :confused:

Gracias a todos! :D

Yes, please tell us what happened. I ordered D-Bol from him, and it also looked legit. (Judging from pictures posted elsewhere on the net.) If he is truly a fake, I the rest of us would like to know who got screwed and how. Thanks.

scammers come and go in spurts. how can you scam someone who keeps you in bussiness. the more orders you take the more you make and so on, scamming dont get you anywhere. well except the pukes that reopen shop under new names and scam again

I just received these from him...

Ok so now you got me paranoid that these maybe fakes!

This is my first order from this source.... I received the goodies 15 days after posting my cash. Seemed good.

Can I have have some experienced opinions as to whether I have been scammed? (again)!

Two things got me suspicious.... 1. the liquid is pretty much clear.. shouldn't it be yellowish? 2. The typeface on the label is different from most of the pics on the net?

Come on guys i'm a norma rookie

And they look like a 3yr old kid made them!

The lables look legit with the rounded corners and the date stamp, the cap is the dull, brushed metal, but those vials look weird!! The look long and narrow and the lables are glued on carelessly! Hmmm...not sure.

yep...tjis bastard emailed me...trying to get me to buy.....F*cking scammer...bump

Top Bottom