Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I was wondering if it would be possible to scam this scammer

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
I got this email from "Monster" about some overseas medical company that needs "representatives" in the U.S. for funds transers. Well, I know this is a scam, but given the nature of this scam, which involves the scammer sending you checks/money orders to deposit into your bank, upon which you await further instructions about how to send the money - your "10% commission" and subsequently get fucked up the ass. How about just never sending anything and keeping the checks/money orders? They can't all be bad or else this scam wouldn't be going on as long as it has without authorities picking up on it. And it appears it has been going on for a while-
http://www.crime-research.org/news/12.12.2004/843/comments/?p=0

Here's the email I got:

Dear Candidate,

We will never ask you for bank name, bank account number, routing number, credit card, passwords, ssn number etc. If anyone asks for those on our behalf please do not give out this info. This is to ensure that you will not be the victim of an identity theft case.

Before we start you have to understand what our company is looking for and if you feel that this type of job is good for you follow the instructions below this introduction. If you have one free hour daily (not including weekends) you are welcome to join today. Our job is a flextime, flex-place opportunity designed to fit around your family's income and time needs. You can earn from $50,000 up to $200,000 a year (depends on our sales) and more after one year working with us. Our company can guarantee $5,500 every month income in your first year of work.

Here you have the description of this job in simple steps:

1. You agree and sign the contract, send us your full name and postal address.

2. In 4-5 days after you have agreed to work for us you will start to receive checks/money orders/cashier checks made on your name from our customers in U.S. and Canada. Our customers use hospital funds and the checks are always covered. The payments are made for our products and services which have already been delivered.

3. You cash the checks/money orders/cashier checks at your bank using your pre-established account.

4. You deduct the 10% commission from the total amount of the check or money order that you receive and cash.

5. You send the remaining 90% minus transfer fees to our company as per our instructions to one of our offices. We have offices in almost all of Europe ; we will instruct you where to send the balance. This means that the funds will not always be sent to our headquarters in U.K. You will not make the transfer on our company name. One of our employees will be the receiver for the funds. The methods we use for transferring funds are: wire transfers, money transfers, checks and money orders. Depending on our needs we will instruct you to send the funds using one of those methods.

6. After one month has passed since you signed the contract you will receive your first salary.

INTERMED INTERNATIONAL is a privately owned company founded in 1954. The business is based in London at the heart of the UK motorway network and has developed from its origins, producing surgical needles, into a major business servicing the global healthcare market.

Today, INTERMED INTERNATIONAL is building on the company's strong tradition for product research and development and is developing into one of the UK 's leading healthcare groups. The company has developed and markets products in the growing areas of sports medicine, spinal surgery and biomaterials and has an established international distribution base across Europe, America and the Far East .

We care to explain to you thoroughly the entire process that will possibly be the best job you will ever have. This job is possible because our company INTERMED INTERNATIONAL has its headquarters in London , UK . As such we do not yet have stores or offices in the United States and Canada . Until we do we will always need representatives in the U.S. to take care of some financial matters. The problem we are facing is the time necessary for our company to clear the funds from checks, money orders and cashier checks paid by our customers from U.S. and Canada after they have received our products and/or services. It takes approximately 2 to 3 weeks including shipping to clear these checks in Europe . We need to clear the checks, money orders and cashier checks inside U.S. and then have the funds transferred to our company in U.K. by other means. This is where you can help us. It would speed up the process tenfold. We have already made a signed agreement with the U.S. officials and we are paying all the necessary taxes for our business. We will also send you a 1099 Form for tax deduction on your part on the date you will receive your first salary. This job is official and legal according to the U.S. legislation as it is today.

The process itself involves answering e-mails a couple of times per day and going to a bank. This job does not require any kind of experience. It only requires access to the Internet and knowledge to send e-mails. First step in this job is for you to wait at home for checks/money orders/cashier checks sent by our American and Canadian customers on your name as per our instructions. For this to be possible we need your basic personal info such as full name and full address.

After you receive the checks/money orders/cashier checks you will have to go to the bank to cash them. The most important objective is for you to speed up the cashing process in any way possible. Keep in mind that we have already delivered our products and we need to get the funds to maintain our cash flow. We are covering you financially should any problems arise up to the full amounts on the checks you processed. There is no need for a special bank account to make this happen and creating a new account will slow down the process. After you have cash in hand you will have to contact us at the same e-mail address and then you will receive additional instructions on how to send the money to us. We cannot provide a phone number yet because we have many collaborators and momentarily we lack the technical support. For basic information we will have to use e-mails. Phone support is only for more sensitive issues that might appear after signing the contract. We will support any fees involved from receiving, cashing and transferring the money to our company. Your commission and salary are not subject to any fee deduction. The 10% off of each check/money order/cashier check and the monthly $900 are your net income.

We do make background research on all the international customers before we sell our products. We also verify the checks for funds availability before it arrives to you. In an outstanding case of any problem, we offer a full guarantee to cover the fees and the whole amount on any check. This way you can feel absolutely protected and safe.

To begin this job we need your FULL NAME (IMPORTANT: Enter your business name instead if you want to use it, we cannot change it later) AND ADDRESS (your postal address) via email for payments that will be mailed (shipped) to you and a FAX or a scanned copy (jpeg/jpg only) of your signed contract via e-mail. Please follow these instructions exactly; everything that is written in red is a must:

1. Fill in the following information and send it to us by e-mail:

E-mail address:

Full name (do not use initials):

Address:

City, State:

Zip code:

Phone number:

2. Fill in the empty fields in the contract at paragraph 1.2, sign it and send it to us.

To do that you have the following options:

a. Fill in the empty fields inside the contract, send it by e-mail and the last page print it, sign it and send it by fax.

b. Fill in the empty fields in the contract, then print and sign the last page, scan it or take a digital photo (jpeg/jpg only) and send the whole contract back by e-mail.

c. Fill in the empty fields inside the contract, print the whole contract, sign the last page and send everything through fax.

d. In case the e-mails you send to us bounce back we apologize. Our e-mails are sometimes full because of incoming e-mails so please send all the information by fax.

IMPORTANT: Please use your computer or typewriter to fill in the empty fields inside the contract. If that is not possible please fill in by hand but legible. After you fill in the contract complete the same info below and send it to us by e-mail.

IMPORTANT:

-You have to be at least 21 years old.

-You have to be an American citizen, legal resident or immigrant in U.S.

-You must have an existing active U.S. bank account

Due to the fact that we receive tens of faxes per day please confirm that you have done so and also send your personal info that you filled in the contract via e-mail.

In order to start this job, your response is expected today and also your signature (last page of contract signed). Reply at this e-mail address with the subject: AGREED WITH ALL TERMS OF THE REPRESENTATIVE CONTRACT. Please see attachment for the CONTRACT.

Check the information to be sure because this is the address that will be used to send the checks to. It is not enough to just send the fax; you need to send this confirmation by e-mail also to prevent any mistakes.

Please reply here if you have any questions. This is the e-mail address we use for receiving contracts. Thank you and we hope to collaborate with you as soon as possible,

Alma Adams

Administrative Director

INTERMED INTERNATIONAL

Just fill everything with bogus info, and send it back. They will think that you are real and then you can fuck with them. I did this with that Nigerian scam email with hilarious results. I ended up telling them to come visit me personally since I had 10 million dollars that I wanted to invest with them. They obviously had a hard-on for that! I also told them I was an old widow and didn't know what to do with the money. They even gave me a phone # to call for details. After I told them that I wouldn't deal with them unless they sent me $1,000 or came to see me personally, they threatened to place a curse on me! lololol!
They said that I would die from the curse and all this shit. I then told them to send me naked pics of the hottest women they knew and I would reconsider, and they said they would try! I said if they didn't I would place a curse on them. I think they caught on and their last email stated that I would die from their curse because I refused to send money!

Top Bottom