Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Egold tutorial. It really is simple!

shawnerk said:
Google my nutz in your mouth, Lab_Licker! Oh, now you post an idea on a forum and not expect people to comment.. I wouldn't trust you to wash my underwear

Another cyber-thug. Bet you get beat up at recess every day.
I just love you keyboard cowboys who post without thinking. But your average 10 yr. old does the same thing so bout par I guess.

Lab_Wizard said:
Okay, you need to pay someone some money. E-gold is the requested currency.

What you need to do.

Go to www.e-gold.com and make an account. Ensure your email address is valid, because they will email you your egold number.

Also, remember your passphrases, they are just like passwords.

Once you have your account, you are ready to fund it. You can buy egold many different ways. Go to: http://www.golddirectory.com/e-gold.htm

Of these sites, choose one that has the easiest funding option/rates for you. You can send many Western Unions, bank wire, cheques with a waiting period, ecount, money orders, and many have an option where you can walk into a local bank to you, and make a deposit into the account.

Funds are usually available and sent to your e-gold in a few days sometimes hours! (See each individuals website for details where to send your money)

Once you have egold into your account, you will simply log in, and send money. Ensure you send the egold to the correct number, verify the name shows up on the next page correctly.

Then just spend. And it is sent to them.

Some FAQs:

-You buy gold, not money. If the value of gold drops dramatically, you lose USD value. If it goes up, you gain money. People have said, it doesn't not change way too much. Not spastic like the stock market could be.

-To keep it anonymous, people have said e-gold has never called. If you are worried, put in a tracfone (prepaid anon phones) and a PO box.

-It is suggested you use proxies. They do keep IP logs, but using different proxies has never made someones account blocked.

To cash out, go back to the site. The egold exchangers will sell your gold for you, and send you a bank wire, WU, or cheques, varies from exchanger to exchanger.

Or you can load up your anonymous ATM card, and just withdraw it from the card. Tutorial to come on this soon

Good luck and STAY SAFE !

k to you. Excellent info.

Lab_Wizard said:
Another cyber-thug. Bet you get beat up at recess every day.
I just love you keyboard cowboys who post without thinking. But your average 10 yr. old does the same thing so bout par I guess.

see ya at the monkey bars someday soon :evil:

and quit thinking about 10 yr olds, u sick-o :rainbow:

selling anymore snake-oil? :rolleyes:

Apart from egold what other ways are there for safe,fast and simple money transfer ?
How about funding a Visa card ?

gtrack said:
Apart from egold what other ways are there for safe,fast and simple money transfer ?
How about funding a Visa card ?

Good thinking gtrack, the new prepaid mc and visas are puuuuurfect.

Anything prepaid usually can be anonymous. I do lots of 'business' on the prepaid tracfones. Many many people get busted via telephone.

I am reconsidering writing several tutorials on anon. money transfer and communication.

Glad to see SOME people at least are concerned about their security.

Im still laffing about egold being a scam ... hehehe. Takes all kinds in this world.

Top Bottom