Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon 250 help

piedmont

I've considered deca or sustanon 250 for my second cycle. I've read the archives and seen that the sides and gains are about the same. Which do you think would be better for my goal. My goal is to gain strength mostly and keep it. My first cycle was an anavar only cycle.

So should I choose deca or sustanon 250 for my cycle. I also have 25 50mg winstrol tabs.

I say combine the two in moderate doses, works out very well for me! The winny can cause joint pain without deca.

I would definitely go with Sust @ 500mg/week for 10 to 12 weeks. If you wanted to add something else in there, then i would use Dbols @ 25mg ED for the first 4-5 weeks of your cycle. Something like this:

Week 1-4(or 5) Dbol @ 25mg/day
Week 1-10(or 12) Sust @ 500mg/week
Then start Clomid therapy three weeks after your last sust shot!!

frontload the sust for 1-2 weeks. Deca is a waste of fucking time. If you want something like deca go with eq. The winstrol could be used either at the beginning or end of your cycle.

It always seems that everyone is adding dbol in with the sustanon 250. Why is this and what does it benefit.

Also what can be done about the sides of the two together. Avoding gyno mostly.

People add dbol because the sustanon takes 3-5 weeks to kick in, by adding the dbol you kick start your anabolic state so that you grow 3-10 days after you began dbol which is quiet motivating.

I myself used nolvadex at 10mg a day throughout my cycle. I didnt feel anything to the nipples and felt great all cycle long, except water retention which wasnt a big deal anyway.

I would run the sustanon for 8 weeks.. I did 10 weeks but next one will be for 8 weeks only. Acne broke out after 10 weeks and I heard its better for 8 weeks...

Clomid started 3 weeks after last injection 300mg first day and then 100 mg for 2 weeks, didnt felt any crash at all, very smooth transition.

Hope this helps

Right now I'm 5'11" maybe six foot now close. About 180-185 and 23.

I'm looking for strength gains mostly with small amount of muscle gain. I'm about 12% bodyfat all of the fat is on my lower belly. Can't get rid of that small amount.

So if I don't take the dbol it will just take longer to kick in, but adding it will make the over all effect that much better.

What if I just the winny in it's place to kick start it.
What do you think.

manny78 said:
It's very hard to answer this question without your stats....

not only that but.....

well.......

its like asking - "if i want sugars, should i drink apple juice or orange juice?"

Top Bottom