Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Testosterone for strength?

What's the best testosterone for strength?

• Cyp

Votes: 42 10.6%
  • Prop

Votes: 62 15.6%
  • Enanthate

Votes: 151 37.9%
  • Suspension

Votes: 143 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
suspension for immediate acting....but what you need is a fast acting mixed with along acting and cypro-200 is just that....cypinate and propinate combo...once you use it you will see,,,ethanate is good...but by itself you will not feel anything until 2-4 weeks down the line

Of course Sustanon or Omnadren can be pretty good for keepable gains, as they both last a long time in the system (up to 3 or even 4 weeks). I have had good success with Sustanon, which is 30mg Propionate, 60mg Phenylpropionate, 60mg Isocaproate, 100mg Decanoate for each 250mg shot (as all you pros already know).

I agree.
Enanth and Cyp are my favorites.:p

The Iron Game said:
If anyone says anything but suspension they are in the wrong sport. That said much of your strength gained from this will be lost, it is a pain in the ass (literally) to shoot and should not be used for long period 4-8 wks max IMO. For steadier but more keepable gains in both strength and size go with an esterified test (cyp/enanthate) personal favourites.

Peace

Last edited:
Screw the Test...If you want strenght quickly and could care less about the side effects (gyno) go with Anadrol 50 - Take 2 a day for four weeks! I gaurantee your strenght will increase well over and beyond what you woudl get off ENANATHE alone. Anadrol is best stacked with Sustanon 250 for optimal results in strenght and size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom