Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teenage Steroid Use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great

Hopefully this will become a great source of information for young athletes. Keep the dialog coming. Don't just view this thread add to people......

I glad you value my opinion ,but different drugs vary for different people

Anavar is really the only thing I would reccomend,like I said I dont think its a good idea for young people to be on,but like myself it was and is their choice and will have to live with it.

I cant really say any other drugs because I dont think teens should take them

Thanks

People I think that it is generally excepted that most of us DO NOT agree with teenage AS use. But we should'nt withhold knowledge that may help them make careful decisions, on how to use the safest way possible.

Oh

Wow people this is what I am talking about. 15 years old and doing a cycle. Just off his mothers milk and on the juice already. Can anyone make a comment here?

These are the young men who need guidance.

Banana eater, why do you feel the need to start at your age? Is it athletics, peers or what? Don't get me wrong. You've made your choice, your entitled to it, but why?

Be as honest as you can. You'll help us older guys understand whats going on out there.:confused:

Oh

Rugby. I see. To possess more strength means being more competitive. Right? Do you feel this is necessary to compete with your peer group? Are the other athletes doing this?

Re: Oh

thecouselor said:
Rugby. I see. To possess more strength means being more competitive. Right? Do you feel this is necessary to compete with your peer group? Are the other athletes doing this?

I compete in an older age group since I am better than people my age.
There are some other users. No smart users though.

Then all I can say is low dose and keep it simple,one injectable and if your really persistant stack with a oral like dbol or winny

my best reccomended cycle would be
Enanthate wk1-8 250mg/wk
dbol wk1-4 20mg/ed
nolva on hand
clomid (is a absolute must)

and dont waste your money on a all oral cycle because most teens dont have the diet dedication to keep the weight,Diet will be essential for any cycle but I feel more so with only orals

I would be more than happy to answer any questions any young guys reading this thread have,and you can pm or email me,but dont fucking ask for a source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom