Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using sustanon with enanthate front load

Testo

Hi, just about to start a cycle of dbol\deca\sust. Ive got about 5 amps of enanthate kicking about which i was thinking of using for the first 2 weeks with the sust to get the test levels up quicker.

I was thinking this would make better use of the sust, what do you think?

thanks.

Dnkypnch said:
I say use them as a front load with the sust. Test is Test

Yes, test IS test. More importantly, sust and enanthate are practically identical in their release timing, so using the enanthate for your front-load is basically just like having extra sust amps there.
-B

Personally i would save them for a future cycle!! Dbol is a way better way of kickstarting your cycle, BUT if you just want to get rid of it then it won't hurt to throw it in durring your first two weeks!! Good luck bro!

No, you are better off front loading with more sust or prop. Sust has prop in it which you will feel much sooner. Test is test, but they hit you at different times because of the esters. Water test will hit you way before cyp will. If you are lucky you will feel the effects of enanth during your third week.

If you are really going to front load enanth you need to take some serious doses your first two weeks. My experience with front loading is that it is worthless. Use good doses of prop to kick things off and take longer cycles.

The best Test product for "frontloading" is Test Suspension. Since it is in a water base, it gets in the blood in a matter of hours and has a life of around a day. This requires that the compound be administered frequently. Another very noticeable effect from this drug is that it can dramatically increase the sex drive when it is used in the short term:p

Also, Enanthate does not have as much "kick" as cypionate.

Juice Authority said:
The best Test product for "frontloading" is Test Suspension. Since it is in a water base, it gets in the blood in a matter of hours and has a life of around a day. This requires that the compound be administered frequently. Another very noticeable effect from this drug is that it can dramatically increase the sex drive when it is used in the short term:p

Also, Enanthate does not have as much "kick" as cypionate.

Just wondering why you think enanthate does not have as much "kick" as cypionate?

Dnkypnch said:

Just wondering why you think enanthate does not have as much "kick" as cypionate?

Enanthate and cyp are almost exactly the same chemically... there is no real difference from what i've read/heard.

Lift Chief said:
Enanthate and cyp are almost exactly the same chemically... there is no real difference from what i've read/heard.

Cypionate is higher in androgens and very highly anabolic. Cypionate aromatizes a lot easily than Enanthate although Enanthate is much better for strenght.

Top Bottom