Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I feel real good, they're putting my Dad on Testosterone!

marky

My Dad has been wasting away for many years from Parkinsons. I have spent months and a great deal of time compiling a very compelling arguement for getting my mother to recognize the potential benefits for my father. I have presented to her and she has shown the information to his current Doctor. He in turn showed the information to another younger Doctor more aware of the current benefits of HRT. He agreed! My Dad starts Monday and I will be doing the injections. His muscles have become so week that he can barely stand up and has fallen too many time from the week muscles and we worry about him losing bone density and risking serious fractures. I am really excited. Lol, how will we explain the hat post he may be sporting?

Good for you, I finally got my dad to go on HRT this year (he's 50 now). He seems to like it, he has leaned out, and has better libido, but remember the doc will only give him a small amount (my dad gets 350 mg/every 2 weeks)--Almost a light cycle....That's cool that you get to give him the shots, my dad won't let me do them (neither would I want to, really) but I was just hoping he would bring home some upjohn test which I could promptly swap out for some lesser quality vet gear that I have an abundance of...;)

Top Bottom