Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Time Deca User: Need Help !

Cabra

I am about to start my first cycle of Deca and needed some advice.

I am 6'4", 205 pounds (lean/athletic build). My goal is to put on a bit more mass using only Deca and over-the-counter supplements including protien, creatine, & glutamine.

My diet and workout program are good, and I wanted to introduce Deca into my routine to add the much needed mass.

I planned on starting with 250 mg/week for the first 4 weeks, then moving up to 300 mg for 4 weeks. After that, I wanted to continue for at least another 8 weeks at 350 mg/week.

Can anyone recommend a weekly dosage and length of a total cycle.

Please help !! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !

Cabra

I'm in the third week of my first deca/sust/dbol cycle. I use deca doses as follows:

week 1-2 200MG
week 3-6 400MG
week 7 600MG
week 8-9 400MG

If you want to gain some extra lbs add sust to your cycle:

week 1-4 250MG
week 5-8 500MG
week 9 250MG

This happens to be the cycle I'm doing. No deca-dick yet, I'm still as horny as usual (must be the proviron).

First Time Deca User...Deca Dick ?

Will I see decent gains from a Deca only cycle ?
Or will I just end up with a limp dick.
Is Deca Dick as bad as many people say it is ?

Please hang out and read awhile, if you do you can better answer those questions yourself and you will learn helpful informatin to get the most from your cycle. Many do fine on deca only, it's highly individual but most prefer it with test as well (I have yet to incorporate deca). pyramiding or 'ramping' up dossage of AS (their are other things you do) is kind of old school. Based upon my research I would run it strait up 400mg a week for 10 weeks, maybe a tad less if you decide to run it with test. Diet is more important than the gear, get a plan together for it too. Good luck

Another "deca - dick" story...
to be continued...:D

Do me a favor and do some search before you start that cycle, bro...
It's a harsh cycle for the first try... I guess if you don't have a gf or a wife and not affraid to be "dick-dead" for 16 weeks, then go for it...

P.S. what also made me think - you mention you are lean... why deca? just run ol, plain test to gain some mass... save that deca for another cycle, but get some test...

Will I see decent gains from just Deca with minimal side effects ?
I'd like to get my strength up and be able to put up more weight and put on more size without test.

My first cycle was 300 mgs. a wk. of Deca and 250 mgs. of Sustanon every 5 days. I ran it for 10 wks. and gained 10 lbs. and felt that I had lost some bodyfat but I don't know what my % was. Before the 3rd wk. was up after my last shot, I had already lost 12 lbs. and I still did the clomid but it was too late. My next cycle was 600 mgs. a wk. of equipose and 400 mgs. a wk. of Testosteron Cypionate that I ran for 12 wks. I gained 27 lbs. and my strength jumped! I didn't have any clomid for this cycle and I've been off of it for 4 months now and haven't lost any size or strength. I'm 6 ft. 1 in. and 245 lbs. now and happy :)

Top Bottom