Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

suspension vs. sustanon

Stivard

I have both of these from china, the sust and the susp/prop mix
I'm going to use either one for the first nine weeks with eq followed by fina/prop
those that have used suspension and sustanon which one would be better for mass. the big thing that i am worried about is keeping gains from the suspension
i will be using arimidex throughout
i've already tried sust.
which do you prefer?

Sust and suspension are pretty different products, one i svery quick acting and also is gone very quick (suspension) and the other has a blend of tests, so it goes to work fairly quickly and also stays in your system for a fairly long time. I would personally choose the sust!

Sust and suspension are almost exactly the same product. Once the ester has cleaved off the sust then they are both pure test.

The only difference will be frequency of injections. Sustanon at least 2 times a week and for best results EOD.

Suspension at least ED and for best results 2-3 x ed.

Good luck
Nautica

yes i know all about both of them
i would like to know your personal experiences with suspension
what were your gains like and how much did u keep

Personally, gains are exactly the same with suspension and sustanon if that is what you are asking - they are both exactly the same.

Nautica

That's pretty much it... as well Suspention is the only water based Test around now, and is also the oldest. It tends to hurt when injecting it so I'm told, and it will usually make you hold a lot of water... more acne with it usually, but a lot more strength...

I have used both and prefer Test. Enan, Test Cyp or Sust/Omna versus the Test susp. It hurts when you inject and leaves the site sore and the injection is a lot more frequent than the others. Both give great results all depends on what type of cycle and other AS you might be using. I did not notice any water bloat from Susp or acne like I did with the OILS!!!!

Susp. is good for cutting cycles when using Fina or Winny on an ED or EOD basis, otherwise for bulking use the oil based Test. products.

Top Bottom