Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which puritysourcelabs testosterone to pick?

Sazero

They have too many options at PSL site
Looking for one that is good for someone scared of needles and that won’t require me to pin very often and feel it, also the one that will give me most bang for the buck
Here is the list i am seeing
Test prop
Sustanon 250 and sust 350
Test Phenyl propionate
Test cypionate
Test Enanthate
This is going to be my first time using needles, so going to go 12 weeks.

Looking for one that is good for someone scared of needles and that won’t require me to pin very often and feel it, also the one that will give me most bang for the buck
Test prop
Test Phenyl propionate
Test cypionate
Test Enanthate
I like testosterone enanthate but you should check their TRT mix also

Test prop
Test Phenyl propionate
Test cypionate
Test Enanthate
My suggestion is to use Test Cyp, This is the most user-friendly testosterone, it is the most common used testosterone worldwide for TRT for that exact specific reason.
The majority of users do not complain about any site complications or issues, regarding irritation or pip..
With all of the other testosterones you have listed there is a higher ratio of users regardless of the brand, including pharmaceutical, users have reported slight discomfort and some have reported major discomfort.
The testosterone that I recommended and suggested is the most common and most popular one used to date, you will also find there's a good reason why the majority of users especially on TRT and older men prefer this testosterone ester, it is for its user friendly properties.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask and reach out to myself or one of my sales teams associates, we are eager to assist you with all and any of your needs..

Cypionate is my testosterone especially with TRT

use the sustanon for bulking
and TRT mix for selft trt my choice with PSL

PSL is G2G on all testosterones
I pick enanthate always my fav from EP

Top Bottom