Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca / d-bol rage

OK Guys thanks for giving it to me straight!
Trust me, I can take it as well as give it out.

For your info, I got some of ideas from Arnold S. who also used primarily D-bol... HA HA.... he used to work chest at EVERY workout... read his book!

FYI - a gym with no A/C also doesn't have a lot of money for fancy pussy machines... I work all free weights and all VERY freakin HEAVY... I do forced reps at every workout.

BTW, I'm growing like a weed!

You guys have to remember that juice makes your recovery faster. Your body can take more. When I'm not on juice, I would never work a body part more than once a week.

Here's a drastically different routine:
M - arms and chest
W - legs
F - back and shoulders

Wow, I've never seen that one before.

And to the dude who says he uses the same routine as me,,, good for you, everyone is different and has different goals.

Me, I don't have large legs, but they are already very muscular from years of cardio workouts. I have no desire to be frogman, I just want to keep my legs in perspective with the rest of my body.

Don't flame a guy on d-bol!!! :D

btw, what takes me so long is I can't get enough!!!
i do about 6-8 sets of every excersice and my muscles are still screaming and bEGGing for MORE MORE MORE abuse and punishment... of course the next day I feel it... which is exactly what I am after....

I only know one way to lift --- HEAVY... don't waste the juice when you are one it, use it!!! PUSH IT HARD!

I do flat bench, incline bench with a bar and with dumb bells, pec dec machine, pull overs, tricep push downs, standing curls, seated one arm curls, standing 1 arm curls, 120 sit ups and leg raises, forearm curls, reverse forearm curls
that's just on arm and chest DAY!

GO HEAVY OR GO HOME!

Is it just me or does his routine suck?

Jesus man, figure out how to train properly before you use steroids.

2 hours of arms/chest 3 days a week? What the fuck!

Ya, I'll learn a lot from people like you... great info like that: "his routine sucks".

That helped me learn a lot. Thanks!

There are people like me because of people like you.

Cap, Sounds like a good routine as long as you push it like you say your doing. As for the legs, I have "not so desirable" legs. I had to take it easy with them also first starting out. Stay with it. Also check on the training forum. You might find some good info there. Peace.

capnnoway said:

Ya, I'll learn a lot from people like you... great info like that: "his routine sucks".

That helped me learn a lot. Thanks!

Sorry but I tell it like it is. You have no idea of what you are doing, simple as that.

You have to work the legs at least once a week. I went from cramming in bi's / tri's 2x's a week to 1 hard workout bastards grew alot. My .02 would be to just work each body part once a week and add some cardio. But thats just my opion, good luck.

Snuff

Sorry but I tell it like it is. You have no idea of what you are doing, simple as that.

I have been lifting for over 12 years... I have read as much as anyone about excerise and training. I have tried lots of different routines.

I suppose YOU would have told Arnold who worked his chest 3 times a week, that he had no idea what he was doing!

I respect your knowledge dude, i just wish you would share more of it instead of just giving quick critisisms that are not helpful.

Its sad that guys with a handful of posts are trying harder to offer helpful advice.

yep

"I respect your knowledge dude, i just wish you would share more of it instead of just giving quick critisisms that are not helpful.
"

I know what you mean. Everyone is a newbie at one time. I would throw in a hardcore leg day once a week in there. Check your PM.

VERY well said capn. I notice that men are too often very quick to attack the routine of another man, but not ever mention any suggestions. Only, that sucks, etc.

A good point is made however that learning a proper routine should come before using AAS, long before actually. Learn how to build muscle naturaly before using AAS.

But you are "on" now so here is a very basic, but good beginning routine.

Day 1: Chest, triceps, sholders.
Day 2: Rear delts, back, biceps
Day 3: legs, abs.
Day 4: rest

Stop with the high volume training. No more then 4 work sets TOTAL for large muscles (pecs, back, legs), and no more then 3 sets total for small ones (bis, tris, sholders, abs). Stay with mass building basic sorts of moves, flat benches, squats, rows, pullups/downs, etc.)
All work sets to absoulute failure. Perhaps add even 2 rest/pause reps after each set. (go to failure, rest 5-10 seconds and do one more rep, repeat) Train like this and you will grow.

Remember this capn, train like it is a
sprint, very hard but very short workout.

Eat a least 2 grams of protein for every pound of LBM. Eat at least 25 calories for every pound of bw. This is rather general and basic, but it is a start (and i dont feel like writing a book :D)

This method works. I am a woman and i have build about 35-40 pounds of muscle over the last 15 years training like this.

mazzel (good luck)

Top Bottom