Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol trouble

bigguns0903

i've been on a cycle of dbol for two weeks jusat started my third week
i started my first week taking 10mgs
2nd 20 mgs
now my third i am going to take 30 mgs
should i have seen major results by now?

o ya
i am going to get up to 50 mgs on my fith week then taper back down

I thought that 5 weeks of d-bol was the limit due to the effect it has on the liver. Anything in excess of 5 weeks may be too much. Does anyone else agree?

If you are finished with your 2nd week then hell yeah you should have seen results so far. But tapering this a not a very good idea IMO especially since 10mg/day is such a low dose. My guess would be that your dose is TOO low and/or your diet sucks. For the record I would not do or recommend a dbol only cycle.

The Terminator said:
If you are finished with your 2nd week then hell yeah you should have seen results so far. But tapering this a not a very good idea IMO especially since 10mg/day is such a low dose. My guess would be that your dose is TOO low and/or your diet sucks. For the record I would not do or recommend a dbol only cycle.

Agreed with the Terminator for 100%

D.W.

just curious terminator, since u wouldnt recommend a dbol only cycle, what would u use with dbol?...for a beginner cycle

It must have the manufacturer of the d-bol., the manufacturing date (and lot number) and the expieration date. All important in determining what is good...and what is bad.

Dexter (ex-methytest impure Russian d-bol user)

I don't know how much results you would've felt on 10mg/day,
and even 20mg the 2nd week...some but not too much, especially if that is all in the cycle. Don't expect any miracles.

pbear99 said:
just curious terminator, since u wouldnt recommend a dbol only cycle, what would u use with dbol?...for a beginner cycle
Testosterone! Actually for a first cycle I don't think stacking drugs is really necessary. It's good to see if a drug like test works well alone for you so you will know if you might want to incorporate again in a later cycle.

Dexter said:
It must have the manufacturer of the d-bol., the manufacturing date (and lot number) and the expieration date. All important in determining what is good...and what is bad.

Dexter (ex-methytest impure Russian d-bol user)
Really?! And you live 4 miles away from Bioreactor plant, right?

Top Bottom