Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Competition Question: Using Pam for back stage oiling...

SAF

I'm not sure I want to use Pam back stage because it stinks and I know there are oil made specifically for bodybuilding, so I dont see why people who compete speak so highly of Pam.

Anyway, I've got a bottle of Hot Stuff and I've heard that in addition to making you vascular, Hot Stuff can also be used to get a nice sheen on stage. I'm not sure what the hell to use, thats why I was asking.

SAF

Never used hot stuff..... I think people use Pam because it's cheap and provides a great sheen as well. That being said, the factor is price. I used Pam and loved it.

Hot Stuff might be risky because it gets your skin hot, and I get nervous as fuck on stage with 100's of people watching, so I need to take that into consideration in order to avoid sweating bullets on stage :D

SAF

I debating the same thing SAF. Hot stuff gets me to red so I think I might either use Pam or Almond (the nut) oil. I heard almond oil is great stuff too. I'm just going to experiment with both proir to the show.

I'm a fan of DreamTan...no oil needed just rub on and pat to bring out the shine. It does make you look like you've been dipped in bronze though. Some prefer the look others don't. People use pam because it can be sprayed on (easy) and an even coat can be maintained. Try Jan Tana's oil its my favorite.

DO you think it would be wise to avoid Hot Stuff because it gets your skin really hot, which might make me sweat on stage? I really dont want to sweat.

SAF

I'm a dream tan supporter also. Kills two birds with one stone and I think it looks awesome. There are two versions of dream tan. One is more bronze than the other I believe. Like testabolin said, there is no oil needed but I liked almond oil in the past when I didn't use dream tan. - cbeaks

Used both

I've used both and have found that a base of pro tan the nite before and dream tan on top the day of makes for the best color and shine. My recommendation is to not use either the pam or hot stuff. If you want more veins before hitting stage, pop some niacin.

Top Bottom