Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbie on deca durabolin

gregr

gentlemen, I am a relatively new steroid user, having only used 3 vials of sustanon 2 years ago. I have recently gotten hold of 6 50 mg /ml vials of deca. Will it be sufficient to inject a vial every 2 weeks for 12 weeks. I weigh 87 kg and am 6ft tall. I know this is not a high dosage but what I want to know is will it work and what kind of gains should I expect. I will be on a high carb / protein diet with intense training. Am I wasting my time.

Please help

Thanks

Greg

Get more enough like the bro said atleast 300 mgs a week and I would wait and get some test to put with it like Sustanon or Enanathate .

Hello gregr, and welcome to Elite FItness.
2 mg of Deca per week, per pound of bodyweight is what is recommended for optimum effect. I don't know about KG but if you are 6' tall I would assume you are at least 150 pounds. If you are 150 LBS then 300 mg per week is the minimum for optimum effect. 150 mg per week may give you some positive effect however it will probably not be optimum. And if you weigh 150 lbs and use only 50 mg of Deca every TWO weeks, I think the only thing it would do is shut down your natural testosterone production without doing much else. It is possible that you could even loose muscle if you used 50 mg every 2 weeks.
So use about 2 mg of Deca per pound of bodyweight, per week as a minimum. And use it for at least 10 weeks, since Deca doesn't really start to take effect until you have been using it for 3 weeks (at a proper dosage).
I recommend using the "SEARCH" function since it works so well on this forum, and do some reading on the subject before starting a cycle.

Last edited:
I think the only thing it would do is shut down your natural testosterone production.

I agree that 50mg of deca is not enough. I too would recomend 300mg/wk at least. Althouhg you would not see any gains you would not loose muscle mass.

Top Bottom