Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help,,,not gaining at 1g test?!?!?!

big pumper

hey bro's, my gains have halted on my cycle. i will try to give as much info as possible, i have no idea why im not gaining, i have been stuck at 190 and i dont look any bigger although i have gained total 25lbs from my cycle (all while on dbol, 0lbs on just 1g test).

i am 19, this is my first cycle (i know, im too young and dosages are pretty high i already went though this on another thread but anway...).

i am on 1g blue diamond labs test e, and i took 35mg of dbol for the first 4 weeks. i gained 25lbs with the bol and test, but now i have stopped the dbol and my weight hasn't changed and i dont look any bigger, im thinking the test could be bunk but i didn't think there were bunk bdl products (i got it from one of their distributors so it should be 100%).

diet, rest, training, all should not be factors. my diet is bwx25 (2.2g protein per lb bw), i increase cals proportionatley as weight goes up. rest is 8-10hrs sleep a night, and training is solid as well.

im 19, on 1g of test a week and not near my genetic limit so i see no reason for me not to be putting on lots of weight. but like i said, since i stopped the dbol weight hasn't changed one bit (this has been about 1.5weeks).

i also have 0 sides, no acne, no hair loss, no change in libido, all this at 1g of test. i started taking nolva for puffy nips, but this was from the dbol i think.

has anyone heard of BDL test e being underdosed? is it common not to put on weight your first week of your cycle without the dbol (maybe the excess water weight is being shedded thus not allowing me to put on much weight in this time)?

here is my weight thoughout the whole cycle.

week 1 165-----175
week 2 180
week 3 185
week 4 190
week 5 190 (two days left to do, stopped dbol half way through #4)

Thanks for any input bro's, like i said i check diet and nutrition and rest etc every day and second guess myself everytime i get on the scale, all that other stuff should be good to go. Im just worried that maybe my gear is underdosed (but at how much if im using 1g a week and not gaining????) physically from the mirror i dont look 25lbs bigger from the start of my cycle, no one has commeneted that im on juice or anything, i really don't look bigger at all for some reason. but the net weight gain is 25lbs, all when i was using dbol.

thanks for any suggestions or input you bro's can give, i thought at such high dosages i would see more as long as other factors were in check but im not seeing results and i don't know why.

oh yea, not sure if it means anything but my test e is 110% painless. i shoot it in my glute (2cc) pull up my pants and go to work, no masage or heat needed. could this mean it is bunk, because if it contains ba shouldn't there atleast be a little pain??? maybe i should masage and heat my ass anyway, or it may not be getting absorbed?

i dont know, im just trying to figure what the hell is going on.

So, at 165 pounds someone told you it would be a good idea to start with over a gram of chemicals?

BDL has been accused of bunk gear before, read the AB board, there is a thread there on his gear being bunk. This is fucking sad.

The Republican said:
So, at 165 pounds someone told you it would be a good idea to start with over a gram of chemicals?

hey bro, im not going to argue about this with you, yes it's a high dose. we will have to agree to disagree wheather i should have taken a gram of test a week for my first cycle.

given the sides the test is giving me (0 sides), and the gaines (0 gaines), i dont see how500mg would have been better.

im just trying to figure out if it sounds like the test im using is bunk or way underdosed, i have read all good things about BDL and this has me confused as to why im not gaining weight with 1g a week (at about 4500cals)/

you didn't know there was such thing as bunk BDL products....its an UNDERGROUND LAB, hell its basically bunk to begin with

you'd been better off with 250mg of sustenon, all the weight you got so far was from the water retention from the dball

another case of a person wasting their time with knock off gear

A: It is absolute bullshit to only take d-bol for 4 weeks. Take it for 7-8 minimum.

B: You need to eat more. Numbers formulas aren't absolute... everybody is different. (You may also need to add digestive enzymes. You may not be breaking down your protein.)

C. Now that you aren't taking d-bol you are dropping water... but your weight is staying the same... HENCE... you are adding muscle. You just aren't seeing it on the scale.

Thus speaketh the Sofa.

sounds WAY bunk and...I dont mean to pile on...way too much (if it would have been real) Be careful man, you aren't entering the Mr. O next year, right? How many years of solid training do you have under your belt?

6658598_F_tn.jpg

Top Bottom