Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HT-EF cockblock

Moaning for a boning...

Perhaps I should work one of those 900 numbers.

he and 4everhung are the 2 biggest tryhards on the nets. no offense, I dig em both, but it is what it is. real life ain't all grand to older angry dudes, so they try the nets

KillahBee said:
he and 4everhung are the 2 biggest tryhards on the nets. no offense, I dig em both, but it is what it is. real life ain't all grand to older angry dudes, so they try the nets
Just judging from pics, I think they probably do better IRL with women than you do. Not really an insult, they are just more manly, and you are more of the office and khakis from the GAP type.

Plus, HT would make a gal laugh. You would try too hard to be cool. Just my speculation. I don't know about 4 everhung. I hardly understand him, ever. lol.

lol at how much I pwn you already. lol, it's almost too easy. at least try to be different that we know you would be lolololololol

KillahBee said:
lol at how much I pwn you already. lol, it's almost too easy. at least try to be different that we know you would be lolololololol
pwn who? LOL. YOU? Honey, you look like shaggy in a GAP commercial. You try SO HARD to come off tough and cool on here, but I imagine every person knows you would be a SWV to the first gal who came along who actually was nice to you. You photograph unsuspecting co-workers in your office. Just generally silly and young boy, there.

I wasn't really being mean in the other post. Just saying that I would say that those two have a better game than you. I just don't see anyone really sweatin you much, that is all. You just try too hard. You should relax off the act a little and just try being genuine, for once.

heatherrae said:
pwn who? LOL. YOU? Honey, you look like shaggy in a GAP commercial. You try SO HARD to come off tough and cool on here, but I imagine every person knows you would be a SWV to the first gal who came along who actually was nice to you. You photograph unsuspecting co-workers in your office. Just generally silly and young boy, there.

I wasn't really being mean in the other post. Just saying that I would say that those two have a better game than you. I just don't see anyone really sweatin you much, that is all. You just try too hard. You should relax off the act a little and just try being genuine, for once.

do you really want to talk about appearances, Mr Ed? you are a backwoods bumpkin who would MAYBE pass as a 4 in any non-swamp land. you came to the interwebs for the same reason that all the other not-so-attractive girls came here - to try and maybe feel what other women feel for a fleeting moment, even if it is from really desperate "guys". you know you cry at night, it's okay - they all do. just keep humping low value men and getting pregnant to try and maybe find some reason why you should even wake up every morning and NOT slit your wrists.

:)

Top Bottom