Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice for Dbol cycle

Alexander1989

If you have advice that would be great
I have a stack put together
D'bol 20-30mg Ed for 1- 6 weeks
Test e 500mg a week for 1-10 weeks
Deca 400mg a week for 1-10 weeks
Masteron 200mg a week 6-10weeks
While coming off thinking anavar 10-13 weeks
With Liver support and going to the doctor trying to get Arimidex to run thru the who cycle
Then pct nolvadex

Dbol is good.
Deca should be 12 weeks optimal. But 10 is ok.
Test I would extend two weeks past deca.
You could even do 300/300 test/deca if it is your first cycle with it.
Master on is only really good if you are below 10% bf.
Why would you run anavar without test?
And your pct needs clomid as well as the nolva.
Definitely run an AI throughout the cycle. And you should have some caber on hand for prolactin on deca.

I've ran a couple test cycles one with tren. Should I still keep deca/test 300/300?
so no point in taking masteron if your over 10% body fat it won't do anything for me?
injections take 3 weeks to be out of your system, that you need to stay anabolic the while time. And that anavar instantly is out of your system cause it's oral. Or not a good idea

So I should run caber and Aimidex thru the cycle.
And nolvadex/ clomid for pct

Dbol is good.
Deca should be 12 weeks optimal. But 10 is ok.
Test I would extend two weeks past deca.
You could even do 300/300 test/deca if it is your first cycle with it.
Master on is only really good if you are below 10% bf.
Why would you run anavar without test?
And your pct needs clomid as well as the nolva.
Definitely run an AI throughout the cycle. And you should have some caber on hand for prolactin on deca.

I've ran a couple test cycles one with tren. Should I still keep deca/test 300/300?

so no point in taking masteron if your over 10% body fat it won't do anything for me?

injections take 3 weeks to be out of your system, that you need to stay anabolic the while time. And that anavar instantly is out of your system cause it's oral. Or not a good idea

So I should run caber and Aimidex thru the cycle.

And nolvadex/ clomid for pct

Yea I'd still do 300/300. 12 weeks is best for deca. And you can leave the dbol kickstart. That's a great one.

Masteron is really good for contest prep to get you nice and hard.

I'd start adex at .5mg eod or e3d to see how much you need.
Cave you probably only need .25 2x a week and that's all. But again. Adjust accordingly.

Yea I'd still do 300/300. 12 weeks is best for deca. And you can leave the dbol kickstart. That's a great one.

Masteron is really good for contest prep to get you nice and hard.

I'd start adex at .5mg eod or e3d to see how much you need.
Cave you probably only need .25 2x a week and that's all. But again. Adjust accordingly.

How do you adjust to it, by feeling sides? I've never taken caber or Adex

Having blood tested is the best way. But most people just go off of how they feel. Are your nipples getting tender or puffy? Up the dose and/or frequency of the dose.
That goes with all the estrogen sides. Not just nipples lol.

Having blood tested is the best way. But most people just go off of how they feel. Are your nipples getting tender or puffy? Up the dose and/or frequency of the dose.

I'll have to see about the blood work. I was on tren and my left nipple was a little tender but it was at the last week of the cycle so I jumped off and it went away.

What about hcg for pct?

I can't find caber, anything else I can use to substitute it with

Top Bottom