Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help

jonahtan

I need cycle for bulking up lean with steroids and with out also diet bag traning am 5ft9 17cm 12 77 kg 20 bf been traning 7 years and had 3 cycles so far and thanks

5'9 77kg/165lbs and 20% bodyfat and youve done 3 cycles? Thats fucking laughable and i hope you're joking

You wont receive advice on this forum. Go hit bodybuilding.com and do a solid creatine cycle.

I think that at 77 kg and 20% body fat, you need to really, really concentrate on your diet before another steroid cycle. You have room to bulk up a lot just by eating/training/sleeping right.

And can we be Clear I said I did 3 cycles in 6 years so between 1 cycle and other 2 years also am not thinking of going on new cycle yet as I need diet plan so I ask for. Someone advice shall I drop my body fat or bulk up

You definitely don't need to bulk right now. You should work on recomping right now. Get your bf way down. 12% is a great number to shoot for. And from there, you are much safer to be using aas.

Top Bottom