Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low T at 18? Please help.

ashechtman

Hey guys, at age 16 my T levels are about 220. I then made the stupidest decision of my life to run epistane at 16. I ran it for about 4 weeks and 40mg-50mg. I then used clomid as my pct but it made me horribly depressed so I stopped it after like 5 days. I then used ostarine off and on for the next year thinking it was non suppressive. I then got my T levels tested again and they were about 110. I immediately stopped the ostarine and hopped on clomid again, this time for about 3 weeks (couldn't tolerate it for any longer than that). I got my T levels tested on clomid and they were at 400. I then stayed off everything for about 5-6 months and got my T levels tested again, they were back at around 220, my LH was 1.0. I told my doctor about everything and he suggested I go on TRT so I'm now on testim at 2 tubes per day.

My question to you guys: Am I screwed up due to the PH/SARMS or do I have legitimate hypogonadism. Should I stay on TRT, or try another PCT. I guess the key facts here are that my T was 220 at age 16 before everything, and after being clean for about 6 months they were back to 220.

Please don't flame me, I know I fucked up BAD.

a lot of times doctors will put people on Testim when its not even necessary.

this may or may not be one of those instances. of course he is gonna push you in that direction as that is more money in his pocket. one of the examples of incompetence in the medical field and why you should always get more than 1 opinion.. this is something you need to really think about, you are gonna be on for life and its gonna affect your ability to ever have kids or have normal sized balls.. worst of all you are throwing away your bodies own ability as a man to create testosterone on its own

I'm aware but my doctor is actually a GREAT guy. He's a urologist who specializes in TRT and he's very knowledgable. Before we began testim he had me put sperm in a cryobank. He said he wanted to do this just in case hcg doesn't work in restoring my fertility in the future when I want kids. He checks my bloods all the time to make sure all hormones are good, dhea dht e2 and everything. He has me donating blood to reduce hematocrit. He said I can switch to injections if I wanted and that I can do twice a week like people suggest. He really is great. In fact his first suggestion was to put me on clomid because he's aware that that is Wht steroid users use in pct but I told him I already tried that.

^^^
oh i bet he wants to switch you to injections.. this way he can charge your mommy's insurance for doctor visits on top of it. sounds like you trust this guy way too much.. you are only 18.. when i was your age I was chasing pussy trying to get laid and working to put myself through college.. i never had any desire to touch hormones nor did i worry what my T levels were at.. i just lived my life.. now we got 18 year olds going on HRT!!

if you want my advice fire this idiot.. get off testim and stop being a little bitch obsessing over all this .. hit the weight room, start eating healthy, put down the Atari or whatever you kids play these days and get off the couch and get active.. your T levels will easily double and triple if you did that.... its not the advice you want to hear but thats my advice man. if you want a naive answer i'm sure someone else will chime in and give it to you

Last edited:
So do you guys think I'm legitimately just hypo gonadal or am I still fucked up and suppressed from the osta and epi

Are you fucking kidding me? This guy went to college with my parents and they are great friends. He didn't even charge me for the cryobanking, why do you feel the need to call someone an idiot just because he's a doctor. Yeah most are idiots, my endocrinologist wanted to give me a 200mg test cyp injection once a month, no follow ups, no ai, no hcg, Now he's a fucking moron. My urologist truly wants to help me he isn't just about the money trust me on this one. How bout instead of shitting on my doctor and releasing all your built up anger on some guy on the Internet who just wants help, you try and answer my questions...

And no he doesn't want to switch me to injections, I want to switch to injections because I don't think I'm absorbing the gel well. And I'm in college now so I'll be doing the injections myself, no doctor visits. Also I've been working out seriously since 15, I'm not a skinny little bitch playing video games you moron. I eat a shit load of good food, tons of protein fat carbs fruit and veggies. I get a shit load of sleep. My t levels are still low. My libido has sucked all my life, not every teenager has fucking sky high testosterone just because you were fucking perfect chasing pussy and working out hard doesn't mean everyone else is you fucking asshole.

Why don't you ask your doctor then since he is so smart.... Steve gave you solid advice. What the fuck do you think was going to happen messing with hormones at 16 years old! Hope you are one jacked mother fucker right now....

I'm gonna move this to the life extension section as a favor... can't have teens posting in AAS..

also please if you want advice lose the attitude. just cause you don't get the answer you want to hear doesn't mean you need to start throwing a hissy fit .. if you don't want my advice then don't take it.

doctors don't know anything about hormones. urologists typically put guys on HRT because they can, not because its the best decision.. you are right I fucking hate doctors because 99% of the time they are wrong. the fact this guy is friends with your family is an even bigger red flag that you are gonna trust him, you never take 1 doctors advice and run with it.. always get multiple advice.

I haven't been to a doctor in 5+ years .. i have no use for them unless i need one to cut something out of me. I do my own bloodwork and I order my own RX drugs online.

Read your own post and you'll see where my attitude came from. I didn't get angry because I didn't get the answer I wanted, it's because you completely generalized and stereotyped both me and my doctor. You make it sound like having a t level of 220 at age 18 is fine, and that all I need to do is "hit the weights" and eat right. Well I've been doing that and it hasn't done shit. Man I thought if I did a proper pct I would be fine but clearly not. Can someone please just answer my question, do you think doing another pct would help? Or am I fully recovered and just back to my low t baseline.

Top Bottom