Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

125 MGS per week

Adamiano311

Last week I started my TRT at 125 mgs per week. I have been doing more reading and research and some people think that injecting 2X a week is a lot better for hormonal control. The test C I have is 250mg/ml. I have been pulling back to the .5 mark to get 125 MGS. If I want to split this up and go 2x a week wouldn't i just pull back to the 2 and a half line? This is on a 3ml pin.

I also have read on here that some guys do fine on 125 per week and have test in the 800-900 range. That is my goal to get to. I know I know - only blood work will tell and I do plan on having it done after about 6 weeks. But is it reasonable to think that this little amount will have this much of an affect - theoretically? I know everyone is different and each persons body responds differently but hypothetically is 800-900 really obtainable at 125 per week?

I know that I have to have steroidal in balance as well. So I do have some liquid dex on hand. The goal for me is to drive down SHGB levels more and keep steroidal in good balance as well. I was actually doing more reading and a few people suggest starting the liquid dex now at .25 2x a week.

Thanks for the help.

Yes, the 2.5 mark if you want to go twice a week. But with that little amount you might want to look into getting smaller pins. I wouldn't worry about 1X per week or 2X at that little amount, I'd try to minimize pinning if it were me. Don't know about what this amount would raise your teat levels to, only your doctor can say for sure by repeated blood testing. Everyone is different.

But is it reasonable to think that this little amount will have this much of an affect - theoretically? I know everyone is different and each persons body responds differently but hypothetically is 800-900 really obtainable at 125 per week?

You test loevels via labs will vary slightly based on when you get blood drawn in relationship to your test injection. I personally like to get labs drawn the day before I am due to take another shot. That way I see what my lowest test value should be.

6 days after a 100mg test injection with a 700IU kicker of HCG mid week and my test was around 770.

Top Bottom