Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise and HGH

musclethck

I just turned 52 this week and have been taking George's advice with HGH and doing about 1 3/4 units per day, skipping Thursday and Sunday. My dr has me taking 300 ius of HCG daily, along with some amazing test creme. My levels stay about 750 and I have just started adding 200 mg of equipoise every 5 days or so.

WOW, this combo is really working so well for me. I am at 200 lbs with a 33"W and feel great. The addition of the Equipoise makes me feel at least 10 years younger with great energy and strength.

From what I read, this is a very low dose of equipoise and I can use it for 14-16 weeks. How long would I need to cycle off this? I am not taking very much, but this combo is amazing. BTW, I also take anastrozole once weekly for estrogen.

I just turned 52 this week and have been taking George's advice with HGH and doing about 1 3/4 units per day, skipping Thursday and Sunday. My dr has me taking 300 ius of HCG daily, along with some amazing test creme. My levels stay about 750 and I have just started adding 200 mg of equipoise every 5 days or so.

WOW, this combo is really working so well for me. I am at 200 lbs with a 33"W and feel great. The addition of the Equipoise makes me feel at least 10 years younger with great energy and strength.

From what I read, this is a very low dose of equipoise and I can use it for 14-16 weeks. How long would I need to cycle off this? I am not taking very much, but this combo is amazing. BTW, I also take anastrozole once weekly for estrogen.

***moved to AAS forum.

The main concern with the EQ (and the test cream to a lesser degree) is going to be your hematocrit (especially with EQ). Also your PSA and cholesterol. Watch out for BPH as well. Your doc should be on top of this and has probably already discussed that with you.

You could use the EQ for 14-16 weeks (or less). If you did that and that was all you decided to do to enhance your HRT, I would recommend staying off for the same time you were on.

Personally, I would rather use injectable test over the cream. For a baseline TRT of say 200mg/week, I would add onto that short blasts of additional higher dose test and possibly an oral for a few days or couple weeks, then go into a more anabolic phase with a compound like NPP or your EQ or a mix of the two, or primo, etc. Something to solidify the gains.

Add in some PCT to help suppress estrogen and cortisol rebound, and taper back into your regular TRT/HRT.

I would keep your "cycles" short. Go in and hit it hard in a max androgen phase for max gains, then exit in a max anabolic phase to keep gains, going into the PCT/estrogen/cortisol suppression phase.

4-6 weeks blast with a 50/50 ratio of androgenic to anabolic (2-3 weeks each phase), followed by a 4 week PCT/estrogen/cortisol suppression phase. HRT/TRT for 4-6 weeks then go again.

But that's just what I would do. :)

Good advice.. for my HRT replacement, the dr has me on 300 ius of HCG daily and 2 clicks of the compounded test cream( it is in a cream base used for pain management, so highly absorbable). I did test injections for 10 years and this gives me very consistent levels without the bloating I had experienced with injections. My cholesterol and PSA continue to stay low. What would you recommend for PCT? I have had to adjust the anastrozole to twice a week with the equipoise.

I tried adding trembolan, but hated the bloating on it. I am pretty happy with this low dose approach. Too bad I have to stay off as long as I am on, but understand the hematocrit issues. Also, do you recommend " the Truth About Abs" program?

Id personally be a little concerned with daily HCG use. Normal LH is pulsitile in nature with a very short half life. HCG if memory serves has like a 24 hour half life which means if you are using it every day you are bombarding your testes and risk desensitization.

Yea HCG daily sounds suspect to me...I dont know all the reasons why but Im sure Zyglamail and other vets do...I do HCG M/W/F 250iu and seems to work well...

CEO can you go more detail into how you do your 4-6 week blasts, examples of this 50/50 ratio thing, and also I thought if one was on HRT they never had a need for PCT unless they were trying a restart of sorts? If I were to "blast and cruise" with additional AAS with my HRT, do you advise getting off everything including the Test and HCG base for a "normal" PCT, and then starting HRT at baseline doses again for a period of time, then blasting a 50/50 ratio of whatever compounds for another 4-6 weeks, etc? Just curious....

My regular HRT is 200mg Test, 21iu weekly of GH, HCG 3x week, and Arimidex 3x weekly...Ive been doing 400mg Primo in addition to that for a long spell, just started 100mg Deca week for joint pain which Ill run 10 weeks, and once Primo gone was either going to try a "restart" or just stick with my regular HRT for a long period before planning another "blast cycle" or additional AAS to the HRT.

Man ceo.. I'm really feeling that cycle theory..

I may do something like that with shorter combined/pct-HRT..

Also on the Hematocrit issue.. So far as I've read it's the (only) real risk associated with semi-sane AAS usage..

(i'm sure liver/spleen/kidney things could occur, with psycho/dumbass use..)

How can we manage the hematocrit issue? donate blood?

Also; I read somewhere that when the liver detects high levels of androgens we secrete "antithrombin-1" .. wouldn't that help deal with the hematocrit?

Man ceo.. I'm really feeling that cycle theory..

I may do something like that with shorter combined/pct-HRT..

Also on the Hematocrit issue.. So far as I've read it's the (only) real risk associated with semi-sane AAS usage..

(i'm sure liver/spleen/kidney things could occur, with psycho/dumbass use..)

How can we manage the hematocrit issue? donate blood?

Also; I read somewhere that when the liver detects high levels of androgens we secrete "antithrombin-1" .. wouldn't that help deal with the hematocrit?

pretty much. I've seen donating blood once every 4-6 months recommended. This is effective for many.

It's AT III. Studies have shown that AT III is increased during use of some AAS, but I don't know if it's enough to counter the effects of the AAS increasing hematocrit.

Yea HCG daily sounds suspect to me...I dont know all the reasons why but Im sure Zyglamail and other vets do...I do HCG M/W/F 250iu and seems to work well...

CEO can you go more detail into how you do your 4-6 week blasts, examples of this 50/50 ratio thing, and also I thought if one was on HRT they never had a need for PCT unless they were trying a restart of sorts? If I were to "blast and cruise" with additional AAS with my HRT, do you advise getting off everything including the Test and HCG base for a "normal" PCT, and then starting HRT at baseline doses again for a period of time, then blasting a 50/50 ratio of whatever compounds for another 4-6 weeks, etc? Just curious....

My regular HRT is 200mg Test, 21iu weekly of GH, HCG 3x week, and Arimidex 3x weekly...Ive been doing 400mg Primo in addition to that for a long spell, just started 100mg Deca week for joint pain which Ill run 10 weeks, and once Primo gone was either going to try a "restart" or just stick with my regular HRT for a long period before planning another "blast cycle" or additional AAS to the HRT.

let me get back to this later...

Top Bottom