Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So apparently Microsoft investors are pressuring them to drop Xbox, E&D division

Hence the reason I despise Apple
DJ is spot on with the camera thing, they knew they could throw one in. Phones around here at the time were around 3 megapixel.
Also lol@ the Ipad not having a USB port, that's insult enough for me to never want to give them ANY of my money.

No they don't advertise any software. They build fun machines, have people write software for it at no cost to Apple, and then charge 30% to sell it for these software developers.

They are charging $1.99 for game software and making money on it. Microsoft is charging $40 for their games and losing money on it. Who do you think has a better business model?

yeah that model works with shitty flash games that any 1st year entry level software eng. student can design for. THat isn't going to work if they get into the multimillion dollar design cost per game console industry. They will suck ass just as hard as microsoft and sony do because they do not intrinsicaly understand gamers. An apple entry into the video game market will be so nauseatingly bland and marketed to such a diverse segment that it won't do anything right.....only half ass lots of things, just like their products now save the ipod's.

didn't say they would be, just that they'd try......no I have no illusions about apple being anything stellar in the console market. But they will try, mark my words. And they will use their size to muscle their way in and crowd out anybody who's doing something legit. But it would be funny to see them use those tactics on sony.

It's an endless cycle ever since Nintendo. I still think as far as consoles go Sony is putting out the most high quality stuff, at least exclusive wise. Microsoft needs a bigger stable of in house devs and to stop charging exorbitant prices for proprietary add ons (not to mention online gaming) to stay ahead. They already lost their lead in every territory outside the U.S. Won't be long before they lose that too. I think they realized they won't be able to hang technically with the PS3 which is why the introduced Natal for the casual crowd to try and stretch out the 360's lifespan.

It's an endless cycle ever since Nintendo. I still think as far as consoles go Sony is putting out the most high quality stuff, at least exclusive wise. Microsoft needs a bigger stable of in house devs and to stop charging exorbitant prices for proprietary add ons (not to mention online gaming) to stay ahead. They already lost their lead in every territory outside the U.S. Won't be long before they lose that too. I think they realized they won't be able to hang technically with the PS3 which is why the introduced Natal for the casual crowd to try and stretch out the 360's lifespan.

Id rather pay for internet gaming, because I have had ZERO problems other than GOW2 which was their fault for the first week. I couldnt keep a full game going in PS3 without dropping connection, or another host or someone dropping connection. It was terrible and I mainly only play multiplayer games online.

The first iphone had a 2mp camera. With a video camera as a downloadable app later on. 3.2mp SonyE k790a was the best camera phone available in the US at the time.

LMAOLOLOLOLOL @ The "dedicated servers" argument! I love how PS3 fans bring this up all the time but if I polled my friends that have both consoles, they ALL play the MAJORITY of their online games on Xbox Live. I know 6 people locally that I play with online that BANNED PS3 online play from their lives because of how BAD the lag and disconnects are on MULTIPLE GAMES. Gears 2 is the only game anyone ever brings up that had issues because they jacked their servers settings up for the first week before fixing things. My friend has been trying to play CODMWF2 on PS3 and says he gets disconnected 3 out of 4 matches even with his PS3 stating he has 90-100% connection to the internet. Also Ps3 has no options for reading an N-network. I stopped playing online on PS3 for the same reasons, I could barely get through a full game without myself or the hosts dropping games. All of your arguments look good on paper and very few translate into the real world.

Wow, now who sounds like a fanboy lol. Some of the most incredible exaggerations I've seen.

Both 360 and PS3 games are well documented to have instances of lag, a quick google or youtube search will prove that.

However, here's what dedicated servers can do-

First one is beta footage-

-game supports 32 players

-game supports 32 players

-game supports 60 players

-game supports 256 players

Name one 360 game that does any of the above, not to mention for free. Read some game forums, reviews, etc. before regurgitating the absurd lag comments. Any second of lag experienced in the above games is pretty insignificant considering 360 games apparently aren't even capable of any of that in the first place.

Yeah they may not be as popular as MW2 but I guess the fratboy, media-slave mentality of most gamers these days clouds their judgement of what a high quality game is.

Top Bottom