Requesting pictures of Bulgarian Dbol (Bionabol)!!!!

Posted: 05-Nov-2003 01:41 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Requesting pictures of Bulgarian Dbol (Bionabol)!!!! within the Gear - Pictures of Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey bros, i was hoping someone could help me out with some pictures of some real bulgarian dbol, bionabol, in the blisters!!! thanks a ton...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 05-Nov-2003, 01:41 AM   #1

Hey bros, i was hoping someone could help me out with some pictures of some real bulgarian Dianabol - methandrostenolone - , bionabol, in the blisters!!! thanks a ton
Gallery of ArnoldColeman  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 11-Nov-2003, 06:40 AM   #2
United States
I used to have a box. Threw it away years ago. That stuff had an appetite stimulator in it that made me HUNGRY!
Gallery of Kepeli  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 11-Nov-2003, 01:02 PM   #3
United Kingdom
I'll be picking some up in the packets not this wknd but the next. Let me know if you still want a picture then, but I'm guessing this will be too late
Gallery of paul allen  

bionabols.jpg

Old 11-Nov-2003, 08:16 PM   #4
satchboogie

here dude..