Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideal diet during Clen

EL GAUCHO

I'm talking post-cycle. Just finished 6 weeks of Winny.
Want to hold on to my gains and cut some more.
Now 8% body fat.
So I was wondering what kind of ratios would work best for the next 3 weeks of Clomid and Clen/ECA.
Cheers,

high protein/mod carb/low fat works well for me and I belive it is what is suggested in Clen FAQ by BigAndy69.

MrMakaveli said:
high protein/mod carb/low fat works well for me and I belive it is what is suggested in Clen FAQ by BigAndy69.

Yep, i tried Clen and i wasn't suprised any. I'll stick with my NYC's and ECA's:p

What is the scientific reasoning behind the Mod carbs and Low Fat?
I'm on 40% Protein,40% Carbs,20% Fat at the mo and getting good results.
Clen begins today so I may change that if there is sounds reasoning behind the theory of low fat.
Cheers,
EG

I've been on Clen for 6 weeks now... 2 Left on my Cycle.

I tend to cycle my carbs (cutting phase) from about 50-100-200. (I am 200pds, 6'0').

I am currently on 180mcg Clen w/ 250protein and ~<40Carbs daily. Stopped cycling carbs 7 days ago...

The Fat MELTED off for the first 5 weeks. Since then I have reached a snag... I do not know if it was b/c my body has adjusted to the Clen or if me stopping my carb cycling has affected my fatloss.

I plan on cycling 3days 30g, 1day 70g Carbs starting next week and keeping the Clen at 180mcg (maybe 200mcg). Hopefully that will jump start fat loss... I am only 2 weeks out 'till contest...

- manickx

Sounds to me like downregulation of your receptors.
If you've been on for 4 weeks, then your body's sensitivity to Clen has diminished.
You should really be taking:
2 weeks: Clen
2 weeks: ECA
2 weeks: Clen
2 weeks: ECA

This should produce nice results.

I just switched over to ECA today.

Hydroxycut + 18mg Ephedra per serving. Twice a day. Work my way up to 3 servings a day.

See how that works out.

Thanks,
- manickx

how come your name is el gaucho?

Because I am from Uruguay.
Gauchos are the country folk in uruguay.
True horsemen.
A bit like your cowboys, but with bigger cojones!

Top Bottom