Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

megabolix

Status
Not open for further replies.
post a pic

I ordered on oct.30th delivered nov 11th to Canada!!!!!! shering Primo and Zambon Winstrol. You can see the pics on their site they have a zoom function too. Packing was not too tech and it was $$$ but I find the Shering primo always kicks ass on UG stuff. great service this was my first order.

hi, i work with them about 5 month, serious suppliers and dropshippers. here a photo of my last purchase:

I ordered on oct.30th delivered nov 11th to Canada!!!!!! shering Primo and Zambon Winstrol. You can see the pics on their site they have a zoom function too. Packing was not too tech and it was $$$ but I find the Shering primo always kicks ass on UG stuff. great service this was my first order.

hmmm...Two NOV 08' members with 2 posts each..

Sounds fishy to me...

I am a member of Steroid Encylopeadia and just joined this site because my member ship runs out there in a couple of days and I'm mot going to pay for another membership but what ever ........if you're a member there too you can check me out I have the same handle Benny62 and have never talked about megabolix there. Like I say, I only placed a small order cause they are a new site and didn't want to lose a lot of money a nd I haven't found a source in a while that carries REAL Schering Primo. I probably won't order anything else but that from them to tell you the truth but the primo as I get most of my stuff from Alin or from my source here. But do what you want with the info I'm just telling you my exerience dude. As for the other guy who knows but there isn't too much info on Megabolix on the web and was just as suspicious when I ordered. To tell you the truth I thought I got jipped after I western unioned the money I had buyers remorse...but they came through. The only other info I found was euro guys on boards who said they got thier gear and it was all recent.

Had a buddy test order from them a few months ago and hasnt seen anything from them.
Way to many legit sources out there to squander your $$ away with that site imo lol

Yeah but the "legit" sites also have their shippments siezed with no letter sent from customs here in Canada, people say the same things about theese sources I have recieved my stuff from too ....so I guess I'm part of the 97% success rate of delivery they all seem to advertise. But I guess if my stuff didn't show up I would feel the same way about a site if it was my first time ordering. P.S. One thing I didn't really like is the shipping has only one option, registered mail so I had to use my real name because you have to show government issued ID to pick up the goods and sign for it. I know how you Americans get all sketchy with that because of your gung hoe DEA. On a good note though this was the fastest I have recieved any order from Europe.

Hi FOLKS, any question about Mbolix, pls PM me ;) i am the chief.
Need to say that i am also a platinum member on this board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom