Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did we f up with Iran deal?

Can I ran?

It's great for Iran if the sanctions are lifted but idk if it's so great for everyone else. We will see if it passes your govt...what do you think?

Lift the sanctions, we need better access to Iranian gear anyways.
When they get anything close to a reactor Israel will bomb it just like in 81 all over.
Of all the warmongering in the Middle East, I think Israels list on top,
But I'm very happy we got them there as a "stabilizing force" of the west, hehe. Just a shame parts of Israel and especially Palestine will be mired in shit for lifetimes to come.

But that's life I guess.
As a Norwegian, the nation that accredited itself with giving out the peace prize and trying to make peace down there, I gotta say public opinions really have changed over the years. An Israeli guy I know don't have Facebook and don't admit to being israeli (he did to me, and I look Arab or Kosovo depending on tanning status) cause he gets so much shit from people about what "his country" is doing, like I should go around fucking with all you US people because some mental black water dude did something or other.
Back up 30 years and Norway supplied heavy water and reactor equipment to Israel in the first place.

My country (which I truly love) is so contradictory it's funny. On the outside we're the nation that haven't "waged war in 400 years" (never mind black ops), and try to negotiate peace.
Then visit our outstanding Kongsberg Gruppen AS, our national arms manufacturer and see the revenues.
Yes, Iraq was very good for us moneywize, a war we officially condemned while giving men and material to the coalition, one mobile radar station responsible for eliminating 1800 Iraqi targets alone.

It's a funny world and end of my rant. ;)

Top Bottom