Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

John Edward

bodytemple75

Please tell me you other guysdon't take this clown seriously. This guy is so full of shit, I think, he's even started to believe his own bullshit. Those people he (ehem)..."helps" c'mon... they are so desperate, they are ready and wanting to believe almost anything he tells them. Sad, how religion dictates, weakens, plays into people's lives and spirit. They think we are all going to be sitting on clouds with angelic beings playing harps, meet up with grandma and grandpa, and lets all go see "God." Oh,...do we need to make an appointment?"

(lol) Sad, I think.

I brought religion into the thread since you don't see too many athiests at his shows.

As an athiest, I hope I would be able to meet dead relatives, and loved ones, but I have no idea on this. It would be nice. But I believe whatever happens, it has nothing to do with a being known as "God" or anything in the Bibles or organized religion. This I believe.

if you are talking about christians here, you are dead wrong.

christianity prohibits the use of any of this kind of medium to attempt to contact the dead.

p0ink said:

the birth control issue is with catholicism, not the mainstream of christianity.

pre-marital sex is frowned upon because of all of the potential negative consequences that can result from it, thus they prohibit it. kind of like how jews were forbidden to eat certain types of meat, which served both symbolic and practical reasons (certain types of foods were more likely to go bad and get someone sick, so they just stayed away from them).

abortion is frowned upon because it is ending an innocent life which did nothing more than simply exist.

in the bible they made several points about why attempting to use such things as spirtualists and soothsayers was not to be taken lightly.

I'm just saying that people are at best hypocrites.....

especially the Catholics...

velvett said:
LOL

Christians also don't believe in pre-marital sex, birth control or abortion.

the birth control issue is with catholicism, not the mainstream of christianity.

pre-marital sex is frowned upon because of all of the potential negative consequences that can result from it (which is quite apparent in today's society, dont you agree?), thus they prohibit it. kind of like how jews were forbidden to eat certain types of meat, which served both symbolic and practical reasons (certain types of foods were more likely to go bad and get someone sick, so they just stayed away from them).

abortion is frowned upon because it is ending an innocent life which did nothing more than simply exist.

in the bible they made several points about why attempting to use such things as spirtualists and soothsayers was not to be taken lightly.

velvett said:
LOL

Christians also don't believe in pre-marital sex, birth control or abortion.

even sexual thoughts are a sin, everything is a sin, the church is money hungry, the bible is just a story based on 3% truth

Do you think a rightous god would want us to kill for him?

I dont even want to start

FYI, I am agnostic

PoyeBoy said:

even sexual thoughts are a sin, everything is a sin, the church is money hungry, the bible is just a story based on 3% truth

Do you think a rightous god would want us to kill for him?

I dont even want to start

FYI, I am agnostic

Too late to get this deep.
It has just been my experience that a specific faith has then greatest difficult practicing what they preach but will near skin you alive if you do something against their religious beliefs.

No one's perfect - it's ok not to follow everything to the t but don't rip on others for the very same things that you can't follow.

(You figurative not you poyeboy)

Top Bottom