Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm on Primo 200mg a week. What should be my diet? Bulk or Cut?

Obi-Wan

I want to gain atleast 10 lbs of muscle with my cycle. But I'm not sure whether I should be dieting or bulking. I've been told you can gain muscle with primo on low cals. But then again would I be better on 3500 cals a day. I don't, however, want to put on much, if any fat.

200 mg a week is really low but if that is what you are going to do then:
since you don't want to gain BF...
1)eat clean, not diet..this all depends on your body weight (let's say you're 200lb)times your weight (ex 200) by 15-17=amnt. of cal. you need.... so if your 200lb x 15 =3000cal. ----- all this from clean food,
Eye Round steak (only) brown rice / flax oil/chicken breasts/oatmeal/Natural peanut butter/catfish/salmon/tuna/yams/sweet potatoes/seafood... etc...
keep high protein at least 1.5 g/lb no less mod carbs mod fats
2)do cardio 3-4 times a week... (walk on treadmill after workout-- about 45 min--
incline 3.5-4.0 speed 3.5... heart rate should be around 130-138 for good fat burn, don't go over 140!!! loose muscle)
My 2cents
Mr.X

200mg a week??? What are you expecting from
this? You probably couldn't get bulk from that amount if you took in 3 grams of Pro per
lb! You need to maybe start with 200 a week,
and go up to like 600 to 800. Even if you
were trying to cut, you would need more then
just 200 a week imho.
g

Top Bottom