Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trena75/mastp75/tprop25

Tux

Going to make this blend for a cutting cycle. 75 tren a, 75 mast p, 25 test prop per ml,175mg/ml. Should be thin and totally painless. You guys think I should add anything or change any of the ratios? Will be using GSO, probably 35-40%EO, about 2-3% BA. Worked for higher ratios, what do you think of this one?

Going to make this blend for a cutting cycle. 75 tren a, 75 mast p, 25 test prop per ml,175mg/ml. Should be thin and totally painless. You guys think I should add anything or change any of the ratios? Will be using GSO, probably 35-40%EO, about 2-3% BA. Worked for higher ratios, what do you think of this one?

I just have done tren 100mg prop 100mg dronasto p 100mg eo ba bb 2-20 and shit hurts like MDF ! after week im fine but my friends didn't get taht far they get flue ,temperature and pains:D pussey :D ah well i have high tolerance for prop :)probably

Was planning a cutter, shooting ED,or EOD. 525/wk of tren/mast and 175mg/wk of test. There will prob.be other things in and out as I will be getting ready for competition end of summer.I've done 200mg/ml short esters with minimal pain so this shouldn't be a problem at all.

Made it, actually slightly stronger than 75/75/25, and it's stable as a rock and a beautiful ligh reddish-amber color from the tren. God I wish I could start now! The TNE at 100mg/ml in half GSO/half EO holds at 80degres but starts to crystallize a bit when it's cold. I warm it up and it's fine, goes through a 29g, and is painless. Good stuff!

Man I think I'm gonna spend the next entire year on...so many new hormones...double strength HCGen, Test Infusion, HCG, DAA, Unleashed, clomid, post-cycle...no matter what I run or how long I'll recover easily. I recovered from an 8mo cycle on less than half of that stuff...just HCG/clomid and natty test boosters like tribulus!

Man I think I'm gonna spend the next entire year on...so many new hormones...double strength HCGen, Test Infusion, HCG, DAA, Unleashed, clomid, post-cycle...no matter what I run or how long I'll recover easily. I recovered from an 8mo cycle on less than half of that stuff...just HCG/clomid and natty test boosters like tribulus!

What were u running for the 8 monther?
525 is a healthy dose of tren a. I like the ratio tho but maybe a hair higher on the test.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Mostly test,eq, a little deca, one short run of tren a and winny at the end. Was 185lbs at 6-7%bf at 5'5" at the end of that lol. And yes, I had bloods to prove my recovery less than 3 months later. Testosterone was still in the 900's range, just like my father and grandfather. Runs in the blood, literally. Pretty much nothing gets us down or keeps us down long. Lucky for me I guess. I still take very few chances now...I use HCG, HCGen, unleashed/post-cycle, DAA, forma, i have test infusion this time around as well to try, I cover as many bases as I can afford to these days.

Top Bottom