Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Test/Var combo is Insane

surferstar

Sup guys, just wanted to let you know I'm on the last part of my cycle
finishing up week 2 of Tren A/Test/ Var portion and its unreal. Massive pumps, huge strength increase and already changing pysical apperance. By far this is my favorite combination. Just imo.

Tren 100mg EOD
Test 500mg/wk
Var 40mg ED
in 2 days gonna bump it up to
Tren 150mg EOD
Test 500mgwk
Var 60mg ED

You just answered a question I had in another thread. I was thinking about that cuz usually people run winny along with tren and was curious abut running it with var. Sounds good man. Right now I'm running a 14 weeker of test/eq/var. I just started the var last week and Im loving it now. Var is superior to winny IMO.

surferstar, if u can get some 29gauge slin needles and inject ED, should b painless but awesome bro that stack looks sick! i plan on running same thing for my next cutter along with masteron! boston what doses r u using, and surfer and boston how many cycles have yall done, thanks bros!

29g is a little thin for the tren i have 25g takes a while even when heated up. Or else i'd be doing ED injects and not have to worry bout the pain lol. The only thing i don't like about Var are the headaches and disiness. Its funny out of all the compounds i've run Var and Clen are the only two i get any sides whatsoever from. Clen just sucks the life outta me. This is actually my second cycle. It was a long one tho and amazing results with practically no sides.
Current cycle
1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
6-10 Clen/t3
1-20 Test E 500mg/wk
1-15 Eq 600mg/wk
9-14 Winni 100mg ED
14-20 Tren Ace 100mg EOD
14-20 Var 40mg ED
14-20 2weeks on 2weeks off clen
results
15% bf ---> 8.5%-9% bf
bench 165 4reps ---> 255 4reps
I definately can't complain!
But it was only becuase i researched this cycle and all info on it for about 5 months before actually running it. Diet was maintained about 95% of the time. Little to no cardio except for my recreational activities.
Now to get to 7.5-8% last 4 weeks crayz cardio time lol.

Top Bottom