Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test+Tren+Primo+Clean Diet+Cross Fit+Running+Yoga Sculpt = Ultimate Shred?

colorado1975

Hey Guys - curious to hear some feedback - going for the ultimate shred in March with some 'help'. I am fairly certain I am going to run the following stack. i am 37, 5'11, 194, 10ish% bf and this will be my 5th cycle.

Week 1-16: test testosterone cyp / 80 mg EOD
Week 1-8: trenbolone E / 100mg EOD
Week 1-16: Primo / 200mg EOD
Week 1-9: Caber / .5mg E3D
Week 1-16: 250iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - x 2/week
Week 1-16: Aromasin / 6mg EOD

PCT:
TRT @ 120mg Test Cyp/week (2x60mg)

My workout schedule will consist of the following:
Monday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Yoga Sculpt (intense yoga with weights)
Tuesday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM CrossFit
Wednesday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Bootcamp (total body strength and aerobic conditioning)
Thursday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Yoga Sculpt (intense yoga with weights)
Friday: Tuesday: PM CrossFit
Saturday: Chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps
Sunday: Off

What do you guys think? Is this TOO much strain on my muscles daily not allowing time for recovery? Any concerns with what I have laid out? Suggestions? Bashings?

Thanks!

It would be impressive as hell if you could keep up with all that at 37, while on tren to boot. Best of luck!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

It would be impressive as hell if you could keep up with all that at 37, while on tren to boot. Best of luck!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Oddly, I dont feel much affect on my cardio while on Tren...did Tren e once and then Tren a once and both times my cardio was fine...actually got better...time shall tell if I can last 16 weeks on this program...well, it will be 20 because I already start....it hurts to type :)

um i don't see why you are dosing any of that EOD

they are all long ester injects, and only need to be pinned twice a week. I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume you did the EOD thing in order to keep your oil pinning to a minimum, but I would suggest this:

Test Cyp: 1-14 400/500mg OR 2 cc's/week
Tren E: 1-12 400/500mg/week FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS BECAUSE IT IS ENANTHATE ESTER PROBABLY 10-12 WEEKS
Primo: 1-14 600mg/week
maybe add Var orals after you stop the Tren

if that is too much pinning for you, then maybe you should do 2 shots in one day.
I do 2 shots Monday, 2 shots Thursday. It is a lot easier than keeping up with EOD, and you can still keep up your injections spots a little better than EOD

Top Bottom