Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test P vs Testim (Androgel)

Seconds

I have been adding 100mgs of Testim (Androgel) daily, while taking 500/week Test E & 400/week Deca (plus A-dex, HCG, DHEA). I kinda dig the idea of getting a daily pop of test, my results are going great (leaner heavier, stronger...sorry dudes not well-versed in body fat calculations...went from 5'11'' 192 to 5'11 207 - waist from 36 to 34) . Seems like it might be an option for those of you who like to run Test P but hate the daily shot...I've never run Test P so I have nothing to compare it to...has anyone else experimented with this method...haven't run any blood tests to test daily fluctuation in test levels...but that would be something I should do next time around...test myself daily for a couple weeks in the middle and see what the numbers look like.

bumping myself...doesn't seem like THAT dumb a question (no replies)...has anyone done anything like this before???? Is it potentially counterproductive in any way??

Seconds said:
I have been adding 100mgs of Testim (Androgel) daily, while taking 500/week Test E & 400/week Deca (plus A-dex, HCG, DHEA). I kinda dig the idea of getting a daily pop of test, my results are going great (leaner heavier, stronger...sorry dudes not well-versed in body fat calculations...went from 5'11'' 192 to 5'11 207 - waist from 36 to 34) . Seems like it might be an option for those of you who like to run Test P but hate the daily shot...I've never run Test P so I have nothing to compare it to...has anyone else experimented with this method...haven't run any blood tests to test daily fluctuation in test levels...but that would be something I should do next time around...test myself daily for a couple weeks in the middle and see what the numbers look like.

are you speaking of testosterone propionate?
if so inject only needed EOD.
test suspension now does need daily injects

Thanks for your reply Alin!

Yeah, basically I was referring to any short-estered test. My understanding (and please correct me if I am wrong) is that the half-life of Testim and/or Androgel is about twelve hours so technically you are correct Testim/Androgel DON'T match up exactly with Prop, but -at least I my novice eyes- its the same basic idea: supplement a longer acting ester (enanth/cyp) with a more immediately available formulation of test. I see bros doing it all the time by adding Prop to a cycle with Enanth or Cyp (don't seem to see much suspension out there) or by using Supertest or some other mixed-ester formulation. I was just wondering whether the same effect could be realized by including 100mg of Testim ED to a cycle where you are running 500-750 EW of Enanth/Cyp? I have seen anyone taking about doing something like that. It seems to me that would yield similar results to using prop EOD or Suspension ED, No? If not why not? Thanks.

Top Bottom