Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 weeks of deca and test p cycle

ash1215

So I have been on deca and test p cycle for the past 5 weeks ... Well the first four week was god like. .. I gained a lot muscle mass and I can see the difference .. but in the last week I got a bit sick and I kinda lost my appetite...but I kept my daily protein intake in check ... It just I was unable to consume carbs and it felt that food was taking a good amount of time to digest and my body was forming more gas than usual.. I had a lil bit of loose motion ... And due to the pain in the propionate injected area I felt a lil feverish ... Now my question is it normal?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

just because you are sick has nothing to do with being on cycle... so many people get sick or something along those lines when on cycle and immediately jump to the conclusion the gear caused it...

If the gear was going to give you a reaction like the "test flu", it would have been in the first week or two when your hormone levels were rising. At 5 weeks you should be plenty stable so it's not the gear. You just got sick. You're pushing your body, in the gym and with your diet, so you're at more risk of getting sick than off-cycle. Keep on the diet and if you don't get better in a few days see the dr.

Sounds to me like you have the flue. Doesn't sound like it's related to your cycle at all

Give it some time to get better but make sure you are resting. Don't force yourself to eat or train when you might just need a couple days off.

Top Bottom