Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dose Test P vs Test C

JrodP

So I've ran Test C before @ 500mg/wk.

I'm looking at running a shorter (8 week cycle) of Test P and Var. Many people 's ay 75-100mg EOD for Test P. So in a two week period that would have me pinning 7 times at 100mg which is only 700mg in two weeks.

I know it kicks in the system faster, but shouldn't I still take at least enough to equal the 500mg/wk or is it different for some reason?

Thanks.

Testosterone is testosterone. The ester only changes how frequently you need to inject. Worrying about the differences in net hormone delivered by the ester weight difference is nit picking. It is so minimal it will make no real world difference at the end of the day. The longer the ester length, the heavier so you are technically getting more testosterone with test p then test c/e but it is a mere couple of mg. Nothing to factor in.

Inject 150mg of test prop EOD. That will be pretty much identical to 500mg/week of test c.

Awesome. Thank you.
I didnt mean comparing as far as the amount of actual testosterone but more of the difference since I have been told 100mg eod and after adding it up it was about 150mg a week less than what I took last time.

I'll make the adjustment....150mg EOD.

Testosterone is testosterone. The ester only changes how frequently you need to inject. Worrying about the differences in net hormone delivered by the ester weight difference is nit picking. It is so minimal it will make no real world difference at the end of the day. The longer the ester length, the heavier so you are technically getting more testosterone with test p then test c/e but it is a mere couple of mg. Nothing to factor in.

Inject 150mg of test prop EOD. That will be pretty much identical to 500mg/week of test c.
Ok sr 2 the [emoji26]the
8 9 8 i995 MSN 222 facade
Awesome. Thank you.
I didnt mean comparing as far as the amount of actual testosterone but more of the difference since I have been told 100mg eod and after adding it up it was about 150mg a week less than what I took last time.

I'll make the adjustment....150mg EOD.
3ao Up I o 7th

The ester just determines how often you have to inject. I would say yes go with 150mg EOD which will put you right around 500mg per week.

In the end of the day, the only thing that is changed with the esters is the release time of the steroid, so you should still use the same dosage. If you want to use something close to 500 mgs per week, it would be easier to use 150 mgs EOD, which would make 450 mgs per week, which is close enough.

Top Bottom